DAYS: Where are the parents to Kate Roberts on????????????

• Members

Why have we never gotten to see Kate`s parents, is it cause they think that casting people who are in their seventies or maybe eighties are a waste of money cause they are to old, i dont agree about that in that case, i meen how many children does Kate Roberts the character actually have, if she has so many cihldren then they should cast her a mother and a father, maybe some big stars like: Beatrice Arthur or Tippi Hedren or Kathryn Grayson could be good choices........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Marlena's parents came to her wedding to Don in 1979. At her 1983 wedding to Roman, she got a call that her father had slipped and injured his back (guess they didn't want to use money to bring back the actors), so they didn't come. And 1999, no call or anything. Marlena went to see her mother in 1998 because she'd broken her hip, Eric went there in 2000, then Marlena allegedly went there in 2003 (which I guess is when Tony brainwashed her for the SSK murders).

• Members

I have always wondered the same thing about Kate. Does she have any siblings? I'm assuming her background was poor since she was a hooker. Instead of Bea Arthur maybe Carol Burnett could guest star as Kates mom. Whatever people want to say about the Reed/Roberts bunch, they are probably the most consistent group. Kate has been on for 14 years (1 year break, and LK has been there for 12 years!) Billie has been there for 14 years -3, Lucas 13 years. Austin 13 years -3, Phillip 11 years. The other vets are off and on, I say go ahead and make them a core family for real, or give them their own show..

• Members

Speaking of parents. I wonder if Kate is lying about who is Lucas's real father

Stefano said today that Sami's baby is a Dimera. Is there something that he knows? Could Lucas really be a Dimera instead of a Horton? You never know about Kate, she could have been lying all of this time about Lucas's paternity.Wasn't it revealed that Kate slept with Stefano as a hooker. She could have pinned the baby on a Horton, to keep it safe from the Dimeras

Archived