Ryan's Hope

• Members

Who's enjoying the return of RH five days per week on SoapNet? I know that I'm loving it! And now that the eps airing are currently being helmed by Claire Labine once again, the difference is apparent. It's just a lot of fun - I find myself looking forward to my recorded eps of this show more so than the soaps I record currently! At the moment, I'm a couple of days behind and EJ has just arrived. I also can't help but wonder if Joe's upcoming birthday bash will even take place - in light of recent storyline developments. Just adoring this soap! :)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't believe Delia turned EJ away. That girl never learns her lesson. She just keeps stepping on people's toes. I'm very glad Joe's about to get busted, but it annoys me that it's more or less on his terms. I wanted Siobahn to catch him red handed. Oh, and yeah. I'm really glad RH is back to twice a day. Otherwise it'd be August before Joe was found out.

• Members

I am absolutely loving RH right now. So very glad that Jill is back but sad that Frank did not accompany her.

I also love that Roger really stuck it to Delia and that Faith is really enjoying it. I woud, however, love for Faith to just get over her anger at Jill, the WRONG person...

Delia once again putting herself in the victim's seat. She truly sees nothing wrong in what she did. Thank goodness Kevin is there to remind her.

I cannot believe that Delia ratted Jack out, but I must say I am enjoying the outcome. Jack covered his assets very well.

I am especially loving Barbara Wilde and her involvement, beyond actress, on the soap opera in which she stars. I love her committment. The things she says are stuff we talk about all the time. Writers lack of committment, ratings, taking ownership of a role. Her co-star is ridiculous. How dare she insinuate that Barbara needs to lose some pounds when she weighs more? So ridiculous. I think Seneca and Barbara are really nice together even though their first almost kiss was a tad DRAMATIC...

Glad my show is back. The only enjoyable soap on the air right now!

ANDREA

Archived