Days:Lynda Hirsch spoilers for wk of 6/4

• Members

DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Nick arrives at the beach to meet Willow, and a struggle for the hairbrush ensues. Willow falls backward, hitting her head on a log. When the EMTs get there, Willow is pronounced dead. The cops see signs of a struggle and tell Nick they are taking him in for questioning. Julie translates a letter written by Stefano's father, Santo, on his deathbed, telling his son he loved and lost a woman named Colleen because of a family in Salem. Santo wants Stefano to carry out his vendetta against this family — the Bradys. Sami begs Stefano to accept her offer for a truce in exchange for the stem cells. Stefano, however, refuses to take her deal until the wrongs of the past have been corrected. Sami and E.J. ask for an explanation, but all Stefano will say is, "Ask Shawn Brady." Lucas races to the DiMera mansion, followed by John. Claire is spotted in the arms of a woman who tore out of the parking lot in the South Pacific. The woman's backpack had a bumper sticker: "USADORABLE." Philip learns it's a beauty pageant for toddlers.

SNEAK PEEK: E.J. fights Tony.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL. Yes he is. But for some reason I am not horrified by this spoiler. Maybe just because I'm so relieved Gabby is gone so we know this storyline definitely could be a lot worse.

But OMG for "EJ fights Tony."

Is this the swordfight Thaao talked about in his NBC blog?

• Members

The Claire thing is current (with the Madeleine kidnapping in Portugal), and I've read of cases like it before in the news. It's disturbing but it does actually happen. And I don't think Daytime is ready for them to do a social story about pedophiles kidnapping the grandchild of two supercouples to sell her on the blackmarket.

Archived