Days:SOD Spoilers

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For once i love all the spoilers...Nice to see John and Bo mentioned together..I'm looking forward to seeing them together and seeing the new and improved Dimera Mansion..Also i like the chelsea and stephanie spoiler..I'm sure the flight attendents job has to do with Jett and Jeremy's Vegas shuttle business..That should be good...As a chelsea fan i think i'll like that story...Just as long as it isn't shoved down our throats..

• Members

I'm not going to take back a damn thing I said when ranting and raving about the penthouse being sold. It was my speculating where I thought the story was going. Kill me for coming onto a message board to speculate. I forgot we must have facts here. Based on past history, those that chose to look at this as a negative thing, are entitled to do so because of what has happened in the past.

That being said, I wonder what John and Marlena's new home will look like. Will it be an entirely new set, or will they use an old set? I'm trying to think of the old homes that haven't been used yet. Jack and Jennifer's home is still out there, although I doubt J&M would live there. What do they need that huge house for? There was also Isabella's cottage, which was also used for Jan's cottage. I would love to see J&M live here. It was cute.

The DiMera mansion is returning! I'm excited to see what it looks like. Thaao said that it has been refurbished. I hope it's not too modern. Why am I getting glimpse of metal stairwells and light-colored walls. I hope they remember that the mansion is supposed to be dark and have an evil feel.

The Stephanie and Chelsea spoiler interests me, only because I know that we are finally going to see Jeremy and Jett. I want to know what Trevor Donovan, the actor that plays Jeremy, looks like. And I'm interested in the Chelsea/Jett pairing, because I want to know what becomes of Nick.

• Members

Actually, I could see John and Marlena living in Jack and Jennifer's old house, but I'm so used to them in a high-rise that it's just a little odd to think about. This show needs a high-rise apartment or penthouse with a grand view of Salem, damn it! Sami and Lucas's window-less apartment doesn't cut it.

Meanwhile, my fears about the "refurbished" DiMera mansion are the same as yours. I'm envisioning a steel stairway, all sorts of high-tech idiotic gadgets and a robotic dog. The mansion doesn't need to look high-tech and richly modern -- it needs to look dark, moody and sinister. For some reason, however, I don't trust the set designers, LoL

• Members

Good spoilers.

Can't wait to see the Dimera mansion and that letter business sounds intriguing.

I don't want anyone to take back a thing but I do think the Penthouse issue was overblown big time. Not necessarily here but elsewhere and it goes to show you that people need to wait before judging. Now J&M"s home may suck but at least they are getting one and that alone shows they are still important.

I know I will probably get bashed for this but whatever.

• Members

Well, I didn't wait before judging... and I'm STILL just as upset as I was before, even with the news of John and Marlena getting a new home. The penthouse was the show's best set, and with the so-called 'cost cutting' behind the scenes, we all know that their new home won't compare. There was no purpose in selling it. Visual appeal of a show is underrated! If a show and its sets look cheap when people are flipping through channels, they're less likely to pause and watch.

The only way I could be happy about this is if they used made over the penthouse set to be the new DiMansion, complete with the indoor balcony. Could you imagine the DiMera mansion in all its sinister, seedy glory... WITH A BALCONY OVERLOOKING THE LIVING ROOM? That would be too grand for words!! LoL I can just picture two people plotting downstairs as someone (Stefano?) lurks and listens from the balcony directly above them.

• Members

I have a little theory.

Nick will be afraid that he's going to go to jail for Willow's death. Around that time, the DiMeras go to him with a deal. Since he's all scientist smart 'n stuff, they'll become interested in him for figuring out the whole stem cell mess. He'll disappear to work for them for a while (freeing Chelsea up for Jett, probably thinking Nick has left her) and in return, they promise to make sure he's never implicated in Willow's death.

Just a theory!

Archived