Days:Brady/Dimera feud RUMOR

• Members

a rumor tibit have surfaced...

Shawn Brady Sr. once worked for a factory owned by Stefano's father "Tommaso Dimera" in Ireland. At the time, the Dimera empire was a legitimized business. A young troubled Stefano, who had left Ireland years earlier to work for a crimelord in Italy, returned to Ireland with his family for a fresh start and to work for his father. Shawn & Daphne Dimera ended up having an affair and Stefano found out. Stefano's crime-roots prevailed and he lead an armed mob into the town to kill Shawn. They were met by armed fisherman who had hidden Shawn, and a gun battle ensued in the streets. Many men from both sides died, including Tommaso Dimera, who had come to stop Stefano and his mob. Shawn escaped and left Ireland by boat. Stefano vowed revenge on Brady for not only the affair with his wife, but also for the death of his father. Stefano took over the Dimera empire and turned it into the crime-front it is today. Daphne became pregnant and fled Ireland to the Alamain estate, where she gave birth and gave the baby up to her sister Philomena. Years later Stefano would kidnap the baby, Forrest Alamain aka John Black, to turn him into his dominant pawn for his grand revenge against Shawn Brady.

http://www.w3pg.com/w3-cgi/getmsg.pl/3/5303.html

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

soapfan4life has a great point...

John's parents would be Shawn Sr. and Daphne

Bo's parents are Victor and Caroline...

shelle wouldn't have any blood relation at all...this could work...And it really lines up with the past...why John went by Forrest Alamain...

• Members

I think the problem I am having with the story is that I kind of feel let down. I mean ok it makes sense and all but I think I wanted something more, like maybe Shaun Sr. and Stefano were partners along time ago and a deal went bad or something like that, why must it always be about another woman...

• Members

That'll never happen.

It's way too detailed and makes way too much sense. It even involves the toy boat ("Shawn escaped and left Ireland by boat") that he received from Stefano a few years back... and all of that has been completely forgotten.

• Members

Well, if there is one thing Hogan does, it's researching history so it would not surprise me if this occurs. Also, Cydney Kelly was is on the writing staff and she wrote in 2002 when the toy boat made it's appearance so perhaps she brought that up and it was thrown in. You never know.

I am not saying this is going to be exactly what we get but I think it's going to be pretty close.

Archived