PASSIONS: Tuesday

• Members

Why no thread about another good episode?! :o

Especially with the hUGE development that we got: Tess getting a call from the blackmailer while VINCENT'S TALKING WITH WHITNEY.

I'm off the bandwagon that believed Vinny's the blackmailer. I agree that Valerie and Vincent are the same people andtoday did lend evidence to that. Vincent could not use Valerie as an excuse for the motel incident, if he wasn't actually Valerie! There'd always be the chance that Whit could ask Valerie and the charade will fall apart if they weren't the same people.

So, the plot thickens!

andthe writing for ETheresa is just phenomenal right now. JER is righting this couple's wrong by evening the score, first of all; he's makin gEthan feel the same thing Theresa felt all those years waiting for him. Also, he's making Theresa unselfish in her love, since severalfans felt her first fewyears on the show exhibited severe selfishness.

Andthe Luis story is incredible because it's funny; the charges for our hero just keep piling up. Is JER going for a daytime record here? Soap experts, please advise!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No way! I'm going to have to watch a marathon of Passions to catch up this weekend. I never liked Valerie and she's after Chad, isn't she? If the rumors are correct I could see Valerie and Vincent being the same person. The problem is how? Unless she has a sex change operation and we don't see Valerie at all, then I guess it could work.

• Members

To both of you: one of the gifts the blackmailer gave Theresa last week was a figurine of an AFRICAN FROG that can CHANGE ITS GENDER.

It's like a chameleon. It's not magic; they're not related to Tabs. It just happens. Survival instinct. whatever. But it's COOL.

• Members

Ah, but last month Ethan showed Theresa that the blackmailer had pre-programmed a box to speak with Theresa in 'real time' without the blackmailer actually being in the area.

If Vincent's the blackmailer, then he knew that Ethan would show Theresa the apartment; thus, he could have had a pre-programmed call made to Theresa at a certain time.

Remember he/she always is one step ahead and knows what the characters will do next. Similar to how he-she had Jared's hospital room decorated because he-she figured Eve or Theresa would try to waste time by holding the wedding ceremony there. One step ahead

• Members

Oh, darn. You're right! lol. Wow.

Okay, so then ONE thing really doesn't make sense. Vincent, as Valerie, dresses like a typical woman would.

So why does the blackmailer, the man-woman, wear half woman, half man, clothes? And why do we see them wearing velvet (?) gloves and expensive jewelry? I think that's something more that Pretty would be seen in. It's just not a Valerie thing.

So there's the real head-scratcher!

• Members

ICAM with you about Luis. Next thing you know, Luis will be accused of being on the 'grassy knoll' ;)

As far as the blackmailer goes...didn't Ethan say that the blackmailer reminded him of Alistair?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Vincent still cracks me up. Poor clueless Whitney :(

• Members

I am not going to get into all the theories and so on (and if Alistair is involved in this in any way, expect a long anti-Passions rant from me) but this is 4 shows in a row that I was impressed with.

Lindsey and Eric had some great scenes today. I knew the photos and everything else would be gone but so much tension and drams for ET today. Loved it. My Jaresa love is dead due mostly because Lindsey gets her spark back as Thersa when she is away from Jared.

The Luis story is good right now and I can totally see this going the route of Theresa's story in 2002. Luis will go to the death chamber and either be saved last minute or Luis will "die" and be alive somehow like Theresa was. I just feel this is where this is going. Emily is rocking it though and I may despise what Sheridan is now but MW has so much energy now. Wow...

Good seeing Simone active but she is getting on my nerves.

Glad Whitney is showing intelligence and asking alot of questions. She definitely still seems suspicious asking to see Valerie. Liked that.

Come on, Passions. Keep it up. Let's keep this going into the summer. I want to like you and will as long as this keeps up.

• Members

I'll stand by my original theory...

Vincent is Valerie. Vincent is a drag queen, confused about his sexuality. As Valerie he uses fake boobs and prosthetics to make his face look more like a woman (Valerie) I mean he is not masculine by any means, and he has no facial hair at all, and such a pretty boy face, so it wouldn't be that hard.

The reason he killed Rae is because she knew he was a crossdresser and was setting Luis up.

Both Vincent and "Valerie" said during the funeral that they were friends with Rae.

"Valerie" always wanted Chad so I guess he decided to go after him as Vincent since "Valerie" wasn't turning his head.

No clue why he wants to set up Luis or blackmail Theresa?

The only thing questionable about this theory is that "Val" slept with Julian, and wouldn't he have noticed man parts? Unless they did it doggy style over his desk and he didn't see? :lol:

I also don't think Vincent is Evian's son. Would he really screw his own father?

• Members

I don't think Vincent and Valerie are the same person and I don' think Vincent is the blackmailer. What I found really interesting was the invited guest to the pre-wedding party for Theresa and Jared. I'm going to go out on a limb and give you guys a theory: I think that Ethan or Jared is Julian and Eve's son. Why would Ivy, Sam, Julian, and Eve all be invited and Eve receive that text image of the baby being kidnapped? It kind of made me think about Y&R and what Kay did to Cane. What do you guys think?

• Members

Julian was invited because he would fight tooth and nail to gain power of Crane Industries when Lil Ethan is revealed not to be his son.

Ivy was there in order to taunt Theresa. Sam was there because he represents the law in Harmony - Luis and Miguel's trials. Plus, they are Ethan's parents.

Eve had been insistent earlier that Jared not marry Theresa now. The blackmailer made sure she would not interfere this time.

I think Spike's Eve and Julian's son. Since his first few weeks on the show, I've thought Spike was their kid.

skiman12082004, how come you're watching Passions again? I thought you decided to go cold turkey after the cancellation announcement was made.

• Members

I tried to stay away, but after the announcement that the show was in talks with DIRECT TV it drew me back in. I have to say that the past couple of weeks has me loving the show again. I plan on watching until the end, no matter when that is. But thanks for reminding me nassaunew about my bad decision ;)

Archived