AMC Trivia: Who Said That?-January, 2007

• Members

*Here are the quotes and you just name the two characters for each set of quotes. I will post the answers either tomorrow or Sunday. Good luck :)

CHARACTERS: Tad, Kendall, Maggie, Jonathan, Dixie, Ryan, Derek, Jack, Di, Emma, Kenny, Zach, Erica, Josh, Bianca, Amanda, Colby, Annie, Del, Adam, Babe, Aidan, JR, Livia

1. January 3, 2007: “Oh. Here come the pipers.” “Yeah, I'll bet those dozen drummers can't be far behind.”

2. January 4, 2007: “Please don't worry. This will all work out.” “Yeah, I want that, too.”

3. January 5, 2007: “Do you want some coffee or something?” “I'm all right.”

4. January 8, 2007: “Daddy?” “All right. It’s all right, sweetheart.”

5. January 9, 2007: ”What are you looking for, exactly.” “I wish to God I knew.”

6. January 10, 2007: “It was under control.” “I’m here to protect you.”

7. January 15, 2007: “All I need is you severing an artery.” “I didn’t even see it.”

8. January 18, 2007: “So do you agree that the best thing is for Livia to take Dani away?” “No, I dont.”

9. January 19, 2007: “I think if it’s really, really classy, it’ll be tribute enough.” “I like it.”

10. January 23, 2007: “Tell me you ticked him off, and he bragged about the murders.” “I’m sorry. The guy gives me the creeps.”

11. January 24, 2007: “Does that disappoint you?” “Of course not.”

12. January 25, 2007: “What’d you pray for?” “I prayed for Spike to be my baby brother.”

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived