OLTL Monday

• Members

Ok, I enjoyed OLTL Monday. I was waiting for Scotty to start the thread, but got impatient. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I am getting intrigued with who is setting up Cris. I like a good mystery. Kathy Brier is an excellent actress and so is Nathaniel Marston. I liked Al and Marcie more than Michaell and Marcie, but I must admit, I coming to enjoy them and hope they are getting a story of their own now, and not just playing sidekicks to John or Rex. I liked Marcie today. I didn't always care for her, but I really would like to see them start developing Michael and Marcie now and I'd like to see them get a story that is about them.

I really like Jess and Nash and hope we see Fun and Funny Tess. Nash was great today and he really is hot. I'm hopeful that this is a couple that will begin to develop now independent of the triangle. It's been two years. I think that is long enough.

You know, I like Thalia so far and I like her with Antonio. I really would like to see couples in stories other than triangles.

Anyway, IMO, it was a good day for OLTL

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well I'm glad you got impatient and started today's thread Jess..you see how long it has taken me to reply to it. :P

I agree, today's show was pretty good.

I am very excited about Marcie and Michael getting a story.

Natalie and Vincent were tolerable today. She is much better when she is away from John.

I liked the Spencer/Rex stuff. Man, Spencer is starting to completely flip his lid. And Rex just cracks me up. His facial and bodily reactions are priceless. JPL is great. And while I didn't care much for Spencer before, I am enjoying psycho Spencer.

Jessica and Nash were not bad. Nash seemed to have sooo much funny toying with Jess today. :D

Antonio and Evangeline were so-so. Although one or two of Van's facial expressions made me wonder if she might be setting up Cristian. I'm sure I'm reading way to much into that, but that's just a weird feeling I got for a second today.

I like Talia. She's pretty good, and they haven't shoved her down our throats yet.

Did anyone else think that when Evangeline comforted Cristian at the end of the show that it was like a mother hugging a child? I did. :lol:

This whole arson storyline is growing on me. I'm finding it somewhat interesting.

I like Vincent's lawyer Aaron Connelly....he's pretty cool.

I love the Marcie/Tommy stuff and watching Adriana sweat.

As for John and Michael...Michael was pretty good, and it's nice seeing John isolated from nearly everyone else by being stuck in his apartment. Could we keep him there please?

Overall, it was a pretty good show. OLTL has been on a roll lately...now if they can just keep it up.

• Members

I've been a critic of Vincent because I see him as RJ lite. However, today with Natalie, I liked him. I'm not a Natalie fan either, but they were good today.

I am so glad you mentioned Vincent's attorney. He's great. He's a real keeper. I once really liked Evangeline because she was an attorney with an edge. This guy is the best soap attorney going. He's the exception to my no more newbies position. Hire him, don't make him a romantic hero, make him a slimey attorney.

Paul Satterfield is doing wonderful work. I think JPL is so funny. I always thought he and Jennifer Rappaport were a classic soap couple and I still do. Adrianna makes Rex weak. I personally would like to see bad boy Rex back with women and continue to see the cool relationship between Bo and Rex.

I'm ready for Jess and Nash to be the fun couple again. I like Talia too and I like her with Antonio.

Anyway, OLTL is on the upswing. I'm starting to see stories that are not about triangles. They are about couples involved in other stories.

• Members

I'm late posting, but count me among those who loved Jessica and Nash (per usual).

Nat wasn't quite as annoying.

Kathy Brier IS a wonderful actress, and I loved the way Marcie was looking at Adriana when she was going on about Tommy not being a T. J.

Most of my faves weren't on, with those few exceptions, but I also am intrigued by the arson storyline (slap me now), because for once I don't have a clue what's happening and there is no screamingly obvious Higley answer. All I can think of is Cristian having memory problems. I just don't know!

Who would have thought we'd see the day when Jess would start the topic again?!?! The show is definitely on an upswing!

Archived