SOD Steve & Kayla spoilers

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You can find SOD stuff here... http://soapzone.com/boards/read.php/days/main/13558

The flight to Canada goes bad. They're losing altitude and running out of gas. They must lighten the plane.

MArlena parachutes out. She gets only an ankle injury from the jump. She wakes up in a cabin that looks like Alex North's. But it's Smokey Robinson's.

John drops the serum off and goes in search of her.

Smokey calls the PD and John arrives and they have this romantic reunion. Smokey sings (hee) and John/Marlena dance, where he carries her around because she's hurt.

They return to Salem in love but aware of the DiMera threat.

http://soapzone.com/boards/read.php/days/main/13564

Patch is cleared to leave the hospital, but he won't leave Kayla. Though he only remembers holding infant Stephanie and recognizes Benjy when they meet, he keeps up the ruse in an attempt to keep Kayla hanging on.

He encourages Kayla to recite a reading from their second wedding. She's very week and falters, and he picks it up.

Kayla flatlines and Patch loses it. He won't accept it and leans over and kisses her, "literally breathing life into her" SN says.

It works, and her eyes flutter open.

John makes it back from Canada with the serum. Kayla recovers and thanks Patch for saving her.

She can tell that something is amiss. For Patch, he has a memory of her, but there are not feelings attached to it. SN does say their current relationship is deeper.

Kayla is very hopeful. But she doesn't want him there for the wrong reasons.

Meanwhile, Patch doesn't understand why he's so attracted to Billie. SN says that he suspects it has something to do with what the had guys did to Patch's head.

http://soapzone.com/boards/read.php/days/main/13562

Stephanie gets discharged from the hospital. She's going to stay with Hope. She asks if Bo is coming to and Hope invites him to move back in.

Peter Reckell admits it's kind out of nowhere, but they've been pulling together as a family since P&K got sick. He's been waiting for this for a long time.

There will still be trust issues.

Reckell says, "But I believe the issues can't be resolved. There are things that they're going to have to accept about each other; that she's carrying somebody else's baby and that it's basically Bo's fault that Zack is dead."

But what about Billie?

Reckell says he's proud that the writers didn't have Bo/Billie didn't go further. He says that it cements that "we're friends and that's all we are."

Reckell's wife teases him that she hardly sees him any more. HE jokes that that's she's known him for 10 years and this is the first time she's experienced this. But he's excited to have Bo be an integral part of the show again and to be working this much.

http://soapzone.com/boards/read.php/days/main/13560

• Members

Yeah the rest of it sounds good as well.

Parachuting is not unrealistic Mitch. I mean it is John's plane I would assume and it is only natural that John would want to save her and not risk her life by getting her out. Days has had plenty of strange things happen but that is not one of them.

If anything, it is cheesy as hell but it sets up a treat for J&M fans so I am ok with it :lol:

• Members

No we don't Pest but I am assuming it is. I mean J&M do go together to Canada so I just assumed it was his because that is usually what he takes for trips like this.

I mean if the plane is having trouble and there is danger, John making Marlena parachute out to save her life is logical and not unrealistic at all. It is heroic. It could also go the other way and be a chartered plane that can't carry alot and someone needs to get off. This might be what Hogan was talking about when he said Marlena would perform a "heroic act." She jumps out of the plane so John can continue on to find Kayla's cure and then he comes back for her later. I think it all sounds fine no matter what the case.

• Members

LOL, Marlena parachutes out of a plane rotfl. My husband calls Days that arcade game show and this really would have him down on the floor roaring. I hope that John arms Marlena because there are wolves and bears and unfriendly people (remember Jen and Jack in the wilderness heehee) and all manner of danger in the wilds of the North country. It's plain simple, but it will be fun, especially with the cabin and Smokey Robiinson and end result (saving Kayla) will be a huge payoff.

Archived