Michael J. Fox Pays Visit to Milwaukee

Sweet_VeeVee24

• Members

I had no doubt that Michael J. Fox would come to my city to help with the election of Jim Doyle.

Of course Mark Green had to put his two cents in, bad-mouthing Michael J. Fox coming to Milwaukee. I imagine if Michael J. Fox was helping his campaign, his mouth would zip up immediately.

I know it was very courageous of Michael to come to Milwaukee, Wisconsin to meet the voters, especially when things have become so heated in regards of stem cell research.

I am glad, however, that tomorrow will be voting. I've become tired of seeing back to back campaign advertisements. The one thing I'm also glad about is getting my vote in ahead of time...absentee balloting is wonderful.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I refused to answer my phone at all last week and this week....I know who's on the other end of my phone... Caller ID is wonderful that way.

Also, got tired of all the flyers being inserted in my mailbox....every day I would get something from someone.... The one thing I did like was getting a letter/email from Herb Kohl.....He's really nice.

Archived