DAYS: New Promo!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Sami will get a chance to rip into Carrie about her actions, but Sami does to need to finally own up to those THIRTEEN years of scheming against Carrie and Austin and grow the hell up. Carrie's a big woman for burying the hatchet with Sami. Me, I'd bury the hatchet IN Sami.

• Members

Excellent post Keith.

Sami has to pay but I would like everyone else to realize that Carrie did not have to go along with it and go with Lucas. She wanted the perfect child. She could have just picked Austin and adopted or picked Austin and hoped for the best and that the child would be ok. Carrie could've prevented all this. Sami never even came up with the lie-Lexie did. Sami's fault was watching all this happen and blackmailing Lexie to do something. She never told her what but she forced her to do something. Carrie made the decision and Carrie and Austin also screwed behind everyone's back so Carrie did far more then Sami did.

With that said, Sami does need to go down to properly mature from all this and I am ok with that. This looks awesome and I love seeing Carrie with so much fire. It looks like this could be bigger then Carrie slapping her at the 1997 wedding. I just hope there is some acknowledgement of Lexie and Carrie's part in this because Sami should not be the only one blamed when all is said and done.

:lol: to Lucas and Austin. They both look like they stand there and watch them fight.

• Members

I have always loved Carrie, and recently have come to appreciate Sami. I agree Carrie is at fault for her actions, but SAmi stills needs to pay for what she did. She deliberately set a plan in motion to hurt her sister. I'm sure we will also get some scenes where the sisters come to grips with all of this before Carrie and Austin leave. I'm looking forward to the fight, but also looking forward to the forgiving that I hope happens before the exit. I think both of them need to acknowledge their mistakes to each other before either one can move on from this.

Archived