Brooke Shields' most humiliating moment EVER?!

JER Soaps Fan

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry, Kirk, but this isn't something you really can pin "closeminded" on. This isn't gay rights, this isn't some other issue where people picket and feel disenfranchised about. This is simply, picking one's nose and EATING it. I can certainly call that deviant without being "closeminded." And I will. It's disgusting.

Honestly, you can't just throw around the "c" word whenever you like. It starts losing its meaning when you do -- especially over something as absurd as this issue.

• Members

I love the word "deviant"

It reminds me of one of my favourite movies "Threesome" with Josh Charles, Lara Flynn Boyle, Stephen Baldwin and Alexis Arquette. If you haven't seen it you should rent it. It has sex and kissing and blood, and tits and ass, and very scary hairy larry, and yogurt, did I mention yogurt? and moldy pizza, and binge drinking, and threesomes, and umm Oh and there's a gnome too, which plays a very big role in the movie (symbolism) you just have to watch. Did I mention that I like gnomes, but some of them are scary looking. And there NO boogers or nose picking, but there is a great scene when the Stuart tries to cut off his penis and he vomits.

Oh, I am so sick of this [!@#$%^&*], it's not NORMAL! It's not NORMAL the three of us LIVING TOGETHER! I am so sick of falling for guys who don't give a [!@#$%^&*] about me! I need help! I need a facial! I need to go on a diet! I need money! I need new shoes! Oh, God, just do something

I wondered how some people could be such a necessary part of one's life one day, and simply vanish the next. Isn't it supposed to last? My college experience wasn't what I had planned. It bore no resemblance to the pictures in the brochure. But I'm not unhappy; I don't think any of us are. We got what we needed out of it. It's kind of like going on a vacation - you plan everything out but one day you make a wrong turn or take a detour, and you end up in some crazy place you can never find on the map, doing something you never thought you'd do. Maybe you feel a little lost while it's happening. But, later, you realize it was the best part of the whole trip

• Members

Actually, there is a famous study that suggests that people that pick their noses are healthier because they reach germs hankies can't get to and clear out dry, infected tissue that impedes your immune system. Try googling Prof Friedrich Bischinger of Austria.

Really JSF, it could save your life :lol:

• Members

Is it me against the world here?! It's not the pick, it's the EATING the pick. That's the deviant thing. And no, most people (dear God, I hope) don't do that. That's truly depraved.

Oh, I've heard of that study. But eating the 'contents' isn't part of that study, true? That's where the deviant nature of this act lies: the (ew! ew! ew!) eating (ew!!!)

• Members

THANK YOU RICK! :lol:

Seriously, it IS obvious that she was doing just that. I do it all the time. You lick your finger to make it easier to turn a page. How narrow minded does one have to be not to accept that? And whats with the fixation about booger eating?

Whats next? Someone takes a picture of Brooke tucking her shirt in only to write that she's masturbating? :rolleyes:

• Members

OMG, Shawn, that would be SO hot. :wub:

Anyhoo, just so you know, it's not like she "just" licked her finger to turn a page easier. I'd be a liar if I said even that didn't seriously bother me. In fact, I've always wondered: WHY do people do that? ANYONE can turn a page without licking his or her finger. It's NOT needed. It's just THAT much more unpleasant for the next person to read the book. Whenever I see someone do that, I can't help cringing. ESPECIALLY if it's not their book. Some people have done that in the library like it's just the most natural thing in the world. Can you IMAGINE? It's like, "I asked to borrow a book for the library, not YOUR saliva, girlfriend, okay? OKAY." :angry: ) Ugh. Don't even get me STARTED on licking books.

• Members

Once again, it's best to use liberals' favorite judgmental terms rarely. Otherwise, it becomes a throw-away expression. Again, no one is picketing this issue and it's not about human rights. Soooo, I am NOT -w"narrowminded." Or "closeminded." I merely have an opinion. Take it for what it's worth, just don't mislabel it.

• Members

WorldTurns, you read my mind. Can that girl stop being so trashy? (And if anyone says I'm closeminded for thinking this girl should get off drugs, wear underwear and stop screwing every man who smiles her way, then I'm not the one with the problem). I mean, I've never been so ashamed of someone I don't personally know. But because she IS such a trainwreck, it's impossible not to think, 'Get it together, !@#$%^&*]!' I mean, the skank says she decided to have casual sex with any man she wanted to just because of "Sex and the City." So yeah, let's throw away our morals and risk STDs just because of a fictional TV show that is so slanted in its suggestion that casual sex empowers woman - and so masterfully written - that some idiots like Lohan actually believe it and spread 'em for anyone.

• Members

I didnt mislabel, I also merely have an opinion and to me you are very closeminded. Of course I could be wrong, but after reading your posts over and over I get the vibe that you are closeminded.

Why are you mentioning picketing, over what?

I do agree with you that Lindsay Lohan is trashy. I just don't see her mass appeal. I think she used to be sexy and still think the girl can act, but now she is bone skinny and just screams trash. I just think America LOVES to see people fall apart miserably.

Archived