Y&R: Jack/Sharon/Victor SPOILERS

• Members

Jack/Sharon have sex after the gala. They are both on a high after the gala and go back to the Abbotts for a nightcap. Before going to far Sharon questions Jack's motive. One thing leads to another and they head for the bedroom.

No afterglow as Jack takes Sharon home and finds Phyllis babysitting Noah. Emergency called and Nick went to the hospital, and then later Phyllis joins him. Sharon feels hurt that she's left out of the family crisis.

As for Victor he develops schizophrenia and it gets harder and harder for him to hide the symptoms.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Like I said, Sharon's legs are always open like 7Eleven.....which is how nasty and desperate she is... Watch the little hootch wind up sleeping with Brad again (it'll happen, that's how desperate for a man she is), and then another who's the daddy will ensue.....EWWW

Sharon Transmitted Disease is running amok with the three men of Genoa City.. :lol:

Sharon's so stupid, she'll believe whatever Jack is selling...She's going to be wishing she paid attention to what Dru told her...Jack's using her just as she's trying to use him....too bad she's not smart enough to pull one over on Jack before he does it to her.

Oh yeah, didn't Sharon hoot and holler that she couldn't wait to be rid of the Newman family? So, she shouldn't be at all concerned with the Newman family emergency....Nick and Sharon can't have it both ways..

• Members

I can't STAND Sharon, but in a way, I almost feel sorry for her THIS time. Because if you have to ask a man what his ulterior motive is right before you get to the bedroom, at that point, you should pretty much have a good idea that you shouldn't be sleeping with him. :( Just the way she was all giggly with Dru today about Jack kissing her. She just poo-pooed Dru's warning too. She's so starved for love that she thinks he's the man of her dreams now? He probably still smells of Carmen. Unbelievable.

And why is she worried about Nick and an emergency. She goes from wanting him out and not wanting anything to do with the Newmans, to staying on the ranch and being upset she wasn't contacted about a Newman emergency. :rolleyes:

• Members

I'm not understanding what the purpose of Sharon and Jack sleeping together is, all he had to do is talk to her and agree with everything she's saying... and she would help him anytime he wants. It would be nice to see Sharon in a nice romance for a change, but I guess that will never happen.

• Members

I figured that Sharon would merely dismiss what Dru said to her...that's just like her...Someone warns her of being played/used, she turns around and falls for all the lines they keep hooking her with until she has egg on her face and feels humiliated. She thought dealing with Cameron was bad; wait till she gets played in the worst way by Jack....I'll laugh if they are still together when the writers decide it's time to have him and Phyllis reunite....The look on Sharon's face when she hears Jack say: "Sharon, you have to realize, I was never really over with Phyllis. She's the woman I want to be with." :lol: Sharon's eyes will go from :huh: to :unsure: to :blink: within a matter of minutes :rolleyes: Sad but very true

• Members

Oh I don't think anyone could ever be as bad as Cameron. :lol: But She will be played...AGAIN. I'm mad that I can't figure out what he wants out of her. He has NVP and he's trying to get Jabot. Where does Sharon tie in? :mellow: It's not just the sex because he has Carmen on standby. It's not to get at Nick or Phyllis (although that's what Sharon sees it as). :(

Archived