Pepper Dennis

AbFabGL4ever7

• Members

I just caught Pepper Dennis tonight and I thought it was cute. Josh Hopkins is so sexy (keep rocking the tight pants and extra medium shirts Josh I can't keep my eyes of that butt!!) and Rebecca's portrayal is quirky and funny. Brooke Burns acting has improved since North Shore and is funny as the uber nice single sister Kathy. Rider Strong is cute as Chick the cameraman who has a secret crush on pepper. I just hope that the CW picks it up and gives it chance to gain an audience.

Anyone else liking this show?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, what a show. I just love it. All 3 episodes I have just adored and enjoyed. I never really knew much of Rebecca's acting, but I think she's great as Pepper. I love her and Charlie (Babcock!). Last week's episode was so sad, I want them two together. I don't think that it will be back for the CW, but it should be. Excellent show.

• Members

King, all the new shows launched on UPN or WB will most likely fail. This is the worst time to launch a new show with local affiliates dropping the network.

Because I know this will 99% get cancelled, I avoided this show, but I watched last week thinking Linda Gray would be on (she's on tomorrow) and I was blown away! Not brilliant or a classic, but a very surprisingly good show!

The cast is excellent and other than the Brooke Burns' awful hair, I have no complaints. I hope French Stewart sticks around, I lobsterlove this guy and was so shocked to see him! He looks so different with his eyes open and in human clothes.

• Members

I think it has a good chance of going to the CW at least as a midseason replacement. The bedford diaries is a done for sure the ratings suck and it is very boring. Pepper Dennis is get aired on both sundays and tuesdays so obviously they see that the show has potential to gain more of an audience at the CW. It's pulled good numbers with it's new episodes after Gilmore Girls and with repeats after Charmed.

Archived