Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cassadine1991

London terror attack

6 posts in this topic

And the imam led some worshippers from the mosque to protect the, let's call him what he is, terrorist from an an angry crowd.  The imam pinned the man down until the police arrived and urged the crowd not to kill the attacker but to let the police deal with him.

This is not a side that the media cares to report about Muslims.

4 hours ago, DramatistDreamer said:

And the imam led some worshippers from the mosque to protect the, let's call him what he is, terrorist from an an angry crowd.  The imam pinned the man down until the police arrived and urged the crowd not to kill the attacker but to let the police deal with him.

This is not a side that the media cares to report about Muslims.

For sure.  I don't understand what any of these small scale terrorists are hoping to achieve.  9/11 I get, but killing a few people is not going to change a single thing. Both these white supremacist terrorists and the radical Islamic terrorists are just committing suicide and taking other people with them.

59 minutes ago, Juliajms said:

For sure.  I don't understand what any of these small scale terrorists are hoping to achieve.  9/11 I get, but killing a few people is not going to change a single thing. Both these white supremacist terrorists and the radical Islamic terrorists are just committing suicide and taking other people with them.

There's not a single point to it other than to continue a long running dialogue of horrific violence.

@I Am A Swede and yeah you're right, without fail, violence begets more violence. It is always a matter of time before an act of violence is met with a violent reprisal.

I often read and watch documentaries about turbulent years like 1968 and wonder what it was like for the people living in such an age of violence. It seems like this year is this kind of year of political, social and even moral upheaval. Hopefully we make it through with a lot less of these events.