RockStar: Supernova Discussion Thread

R!ck

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank goodness they got rid of Jill and The Christian Slater lookalike.

I am offically invested in the show now. For the first few weeks I was kinda bored, but now Rockstar is back.

Still loving everyone except Patrice (Bitch) Lord help me but I even like Zyara (When she did K's Choice - 'I'm not an addict' she was amazing! She was bottom 3 for the first 4 weeks, and now she has been safe for two weeks in a row. I guess she has gained a following :)

I still look for the F4 to be Storm, Dilana, Lukas and Magni

• Members

It is a shame Supernova didn't kick Zayra off when they had the chance, bc now America loves watching her crazy ass and are voting her to stay. Kick yourselves in the ass Supernova.

This show is getting better each week. The music has improved. I am glad they kicked off 2, as they both obviously couldn't front the band. Josh was kinda cute though :(

• Members

If Zayra doesn't go home soon I'm going to have a cow. She isn't impressing me with her bizarre clothes and antics....:angry:

I'm hoping that a woman can win this season. My favorites are Storm, Dilana, and Patrice .....

Dilana scared me a bit the first couple of weeks.....

Lukas is good to when his lyrics are understandable, on more than one occasion I've found myself not being able to make out the words in whatever song he was singing......

Ryan seems to be getting more comfortable and has really improved over time......

Magni is good also, and something about him reminds me of Chris from AI; and no it's not the bald head...... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I LOVE Toby - but I'm not sure he'd fit in with Supernova...love him though - he's so hot.

Ryan is really growing on me - I love what he's done the last couple of weeks.

Lukas really ruined one of my fav. Killers songs tonight - he was NOT good IMO.

Tomorrow I'm sure we'll be saying goodbye to Patrice.

• Members

Dilana - Still the one to beat. She's absolutely Amazing!

Ryan - *be still my heart* Dave was right, What happened to him? He went from being my least fave guy to my fave guy. Last 3 weeks he has been amazing.

Toby - I :wub: Toby, but he would be so much better solo. Is it to much to ask for Rockstar to be released on DVD with the uncensored pool streak? ;)

Storm - She ain't going anywhere, despite being in the bottom 3 at the end. Girl is awesome

Magni - I'm on the fence with him. He's just a mediocre singer, but a great performer.

Patrice - Cocky, arrogant bitch (Don't let the door hit ya on the way out)

Lukas - What happened to him? He has been horrible since he did Celebrity Skin. I loved him the first few weeks, but he just don't not have the vocal abilities for a rock band. when he tries to sing, his voice pops, cracks and ends up sounding like my cat when she's in heat. He would be great for a hardcore metal band

Final Bottom 3

Patrice

Toby :(

Magni

hmm, something like that happened on Last Comic Standing

The east coast couldn't see the early results, but the west coast could.

The early bottom 3 was

Patrice

Storm

Toby

• Members

I missed the half hour show they only show in Canada, it was at another time and I'm sure they would have shown Dilana's ass, b/c they showed Tobi's ass last week, no censorship here B)

Tobi's very good, and Ryan's song should be a hit, I really hope it will be. I think he's a brilliant artist but too current and alternative for Supernova-and btw I'm not a big fan of the beer drinking classic rock they want to do.

I even thought Lukas's performance was not that good, and I think he would be better as a punk/techno singer, not for Supernova either. He would be good for recordings and is great on stage, but I don't like how his throat shuts off-whatever Jason said.

I want Patrice out, the song was way too girly and annoying.

• Members

Even though I thought Dilana was a !@#$%^&*] for what she said to Ryan and about the others, I couldn't help but think how hypocritical Lukas is, he trashed a lot of them in the media and on the show at the beginning.

Even though I thought Dilana was a !@#$%^&*] for what she said to Ryan and about the others, I couldn't help but think how hypocritical Lukas is, he trashed a lot of them in the media and on the show at the beginning.

• Members

I agree about Lukas - he had no room to talk...I mean it was good he might have learned not to bash his competition to the media people there - but still he's been just as bad in the house on several occasions.

I was disappointed in Dilana - but I think this is something the producers wanted to exploit to make this entire not so one-sided...bc for weeks now it's been pretty obvious that Dilana is a fan favorite, Supernova favorite, and a Dave Navarro favorite - so they needed to bring her down a little so people would still tune in....that's my theory anyway.

• Members

^That's probably the case.

I too was a little disappointed with her, but she spoke the truth for the most part. I don't think she realized it was bad to talk about things like that. In each interview she looked like she was just being her honest brutal self. Almost like she didn't know any better. She's def got a rock star attitude.

• Members

I don't know if any of you get the show or watched it online, but here in Canada they show it Monday nights and I was SHOCKED at what Dilana did!! :o She said "[!@#$%^&*] YOU!!" to the camera and threw a glass on the floor in such a VIOLENT manner and Magni got cut on his forehead, he could have been seriously hurt and it could have ended up in his eye :( That's just wrong, and maybe she should have been eliminated from the show...

They still didn't ask why Dilana made such comments, I know she was just being her honest self but where they came from is what I'm curious about...I get how she thinks Lukas could need therapy and is annoying, but Tobi seems to REALLY want the gig and gives his 100% an Magni also, even if he does miss his family. I just think she knows the competition is getting hot and she doesn't want to lose, and is using any tactic to win, but it's backfiring.

• Members

I think Dilana should not have said some of the things that she did, especially about Toby and Magni. I think she's getting a little nervous of the competition, especially Ryan. She was right on the money about Lukas though. He was one of my faves and his attitude plus a few of his last performances which were either not very good or sucked have got me hoping Lukas will go this week.

I was shocked at Dilana's actions but still supporting her for now. I hope she'll end up winning, because she's the best with Supernova.

Archived