MadTV- Debra Wilson Tribute Video

Cheap21

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Debra Wilson parodying Mariah and Whitney videos was great. I posted some in the divas thread awhile back.

Loved the Heartbreaker/TRL parody called "Love Muffin."

The "Not Insane" video is great too, a parody of "Through the Rain" with Mariah and Whitney. LOL.

BOBBAY!

• Members

Debra was the shyt on MADtv. Definitely my favorite cast member of all time.

I'm not sure what seasons they were, but the years when the cast included Debra Wilson, Alex Borstein, Mo Collins, Michael McDonald, Aries Spears and Will Sasso were the best.

SO many memorable characters were played by those folks. Miss Swan, Lorraine, The Vancome Lady, Stuart and Dorreen, Belma and Tovah, etc.

• Members

MAD TV was like an obsession at my school during 8th and 9th grade. Nobody really liked SNL, but everyone loved Mad TV. Everyone would do imitations of Lorraine and Stuart. In high school, I had a teacher who looked exactly like Miss Swan. She had the same hair, same body type, same clothes. :lol:

Debra played a great Oprah and Whitney Houston.

• Members

I LOVED Ms. Swan. When I first saw her, I couldnt beleive how hilarious she was. She was one of the best characters but then they started using her way too much and the stuff they did with her was stupid. Remember when she found out who her father was in that segment that lasted several episodes? She defiently lost her appeal by then.

One of my favorite skits from the early days was "Literally" with Nicole Sullivan and Micahel McDonald. LOL...those were literally some of the most funniest skits I've seen. Literally

Archived