I'm going to commit MURDER

JERSoapsFan

• Members

I just watched the two-hour finale of "Everwood." Well, my tape of it. And the tape cut off what must have been the last 10 or 15 minutes of it. It was just after Amy and Ephraim confessed their love for one another and kissed.

I.

Am.

PISSED.

And I want to MURDER my VCR. It makes no sense why it cut off. The tape had a good two hours left on it. :(

Someone please help--will the WB rerun the finale like they did "7th Heavens'" ex-series finale? I need to know! If they're not, please spoil me on what happened. If they are, please just say when!

I didn't know if you all heard anything about the finale but just in case, I felt I needed to ask the question. Because this was a GREAT, A1, EXCELLENT series finale--so far. And it also makes me LIVID that there is NO discussion on the finale!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Shucks but I love happy endings!

Granted, Christian Girl and Bright haven't had a happy ending. Only Amy/Ephraim, Dan/What'sHerFace, and Amy's parents, who get their baby. And Delia, who got her horse. And the grandmother, who found a purpose after Irv died.

Oh, all right, a lot of happy endings but I was VERY impressed with how they reached back so far and tied up nearly ever major loose end, with just the right touch. And how character driven each was. I just love it, love it, LOVE IT!!!!

• Members

Haha, I KNOW, isn't it amazing?! And I JUST saw it on YouTube, and I'm still glad I saw the actual ending with the fadeout after a slow version of the "Everwood" theme. Like some of the comments in there said, it sort of make me tearful.

That said, what is up with the misleading promo? Madison did NOT air on the series finale, yet the promo clips suggested that she would. WHAT WAS UP WITH THAT?!!!

• Members

The finale was amazing. I'm a sucker for happy endings, so it was all fine with me. I cried on so many parts too. Ahh, it drives me crazy that we will never see Everwood again. It's such a fabulous show. OMG, they have to be nuts to cancel it.

It made me crazy that Amy took the entire show, up until the last 5 minutes, to FINALLY tell Ephram how she felt. I kept screaming at the TV, "Come on there's 20 minutes (15 minutes, 10 minutes.. etc) left of the show.. tell him!" LOL.

I love Andy. He is the best guy/dad on TV. Every single episode made me love him even more. He's just so adorable and I'm glad he finally got Nina.

Archived