Charlie Sheen vs Denise Richards

Toups

• Administrator

Does anyone believe Denise's accusations? I'm a Charlie Sheen fan so right now I don't believe them.

Now Denise and Richie Sambora are hooking up? What?? Denise and Heather Locklear were like best friends. What a bitch. LOL

It's a Hollwood soap opera and I love it. LOL

163_usweekly_hlockleardrichards_060425_u

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

US has very good sources - they're not like the enquirer or Star.

But every news outlet (ET, Access, Extra, People, etc) is reporting on this Charlie/Denise, Denise/Richie fiasco. The divorce is getting very ugly. lol

• Members

Well, when you read the 17 page declaration, you realize that she chronicles over two years of his behavior. You'd think if she wanted to stick it to him (and I don't know why she would make up these outrageous stories just for the hell of it, he obviously did SOMETHING), she could just make up one incident where he abused her, etc. and be done w/ it. If she was lying, it would be a lot easier to poke holes in her story because it's 2+ years of stuff. But anyway, she has saved phone messages, she has her ex-doctor as a witness, the nanny as a witness, the security guards as witnesses, physical evidence like the spray-painted and broken wedding picture, people to verify she did try to stage an intervention, and his online activities can easily be traced and I'm sure his exploits with prostitutes can be uncovered fairly easily if the right people talk, and then there's of course electronic evidence to link him to his online gambling obsessions.

But yeah, her declaration is chilling and horrifying, and sadly it perfectly fits the profile of domestic abuse and abused women in this country. It's sad how often it actually happens.

If she's lying, why did she file for divorce when she was 6-7 months pregnant? Why did she have an STD test? Denise's story provides a context to isolated reports we've been hearing about their stormy marriage, and I can't see her constructing an extremely detailed and tight account fake story to fit all the evidence she has against him right now. And finally, Charlie's insane 9/11 conspirary ramblings finally are put into an appropriate context.

Charlie Sheen is a pig. Consider his previous dalliances with hookers, his severe drug habits, previous reports/accusations of abuse and suspicious incidents with women, it's not too hard to believe that he DID do all of these things while married to Denise. Sometimes, people DON'T change. Charlie has never taken any responsibility for his actions in the past, and I suspect that he's never really changed. He made an illusion of change.

US Weekly is a step above Star and The Enqurier but they've been wrong about many things in the past. People is the only magazine I trust and that's because they have publicists in their back pockets. I think it's even been noted that US Weekly is increasingly and increasingly being manipulated by publicists and sources close to Hollywood people to throw them off the track of some stories.

• Members

In most case studies of abuse victims, it's a sad statistic that most will be able to make a break from the situation, but they will end up going back, especially with kids involved. One of my good friends was a victim of abuse and according to her, being in that kind of situation really [!@#$%^&*] with the brain. At a point, your self-esteem is really low and you keep deluding yourself into thinking the abuser will change. Denise even acknowledged this in her declaration, saying that Charlie was wonderful after Sam's birth and a time afterwards. It's times like those that can get the victim sucked back into the cycle of abuse.

• Members

I think Denise is a lying (insert most insulting choice of word here). She is obviously covering her sorry hide once the media found out about her new boyfriend.

I absolutely loathe people who practically come off as blatant liars as she has in this case, and I have no desire whatsoever to ever watch whatever garbage or trash show she may be on next.

If she was thinking about the sake of the kids, and if any of her "allegations" were true, then she would never have reunited with him. Lying (insert choice word here), plain and simple IMO. Disgusting! Her only problem is she is trying to cover for her current romance being aired, and trying to come off looking better. Too bad it's not working.

• Administrator

Just heard that Heather and Denise live in the same gated neighbourhood, and when Heather told her friends to not go to the Bon Jovi concert, Denise went.

So when Heather and David Spade break up, will she hook up with Charlie?

It's a real life Melrose Place!

Archived