B&B next week spoilers

• Members

Sod:felicia is alive

"Help Me."

Those two words from a dying felicia last week were all stephanie needed to hear. After loved ones filed out of the guesthouse to mourn felicia's supposed passing, her mom stayed behind to swing into action. Her first order of business? Steph summoned an ambulance.

"The paramedics arrived and a faint pulse was detected," reveals bell. "Felicia was barely alive. They immediately hooked her up to life support."

Meanwhile, Felicia's family assumes her body has been taken away for funeral preparations. "Stephanie knows if anyone finds out what she has planned, they would fight her," bell points out. "They would order that felicia be taken off the machines and tell stephanie to accept felicia's death."

After refusing treatment and preparing for her demise all this time, why did felicia change her tune just moments before she was to meet her maker? "That's typical felicia," chuckles bell. "It took coming that close to death for her to think, 'Hey, maybe I don't want this after all.'"

Of course, stephanie had been trying for weeks to convince her daughter not to give up. "When Felicia said, 'Help me,' stephanie was ready," explains leslie kay. "She had been doing her own research on felicia's condition and already had a plan."

A plan that involves keeping the rest of the forresters in the dark for now, "Stephanie's behavior is a little suspicious, but everyone just chalks it up to dealing with her grief in her own way," says Bell. "If they only knew where she is really going!"

This week, the audience learns that stephanie has been visiting felicia at the hospital. "But everything is not okay," warns kay. "Felicia is in a coma. She's still in very bad shape. If something's going to be done to save her, then it better be soon."

Paging Dr. Christian Ramirez

Bell says he kept felicia alive solely because of lesli kay. (see, this man has a well working brain afterall!)

B&B is only on three days next week because of the ncaa tournament

March 15 Taylor makes a stunning confession to nick

eric and stephanie are at odds over felicia's funeral

Eric's emotional turmoil leads him to seek solace

taylor confesses what she's done to a shocked stephanie

ridge is headstrong in his battle to win back brooke

march 13 brooke and nick make out

A bond of friendship begins to grow between an unlikely couple.

dante gives bridget a romantic surprise

stephanie makes a brave decision

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Felicia is much more fun alive than dead.

Besides, if they had killed her off now, she´d be gone and forgotten within 3 months, and all storylines involving her death would be long gone. Thats how B&B usually works. Remember Becky Moore? Remember Macy Alexander? What good came out of their deaths? Nothing at all.

• Members

OK, so they wasted the potential of a heartbreaking storyline to put another character on the canvas who will be useless to Brad in six months?! My goodness, Thorne is a Forrester child, well liked by fans, and can't even get a story! Why are they insistent on Felicia returning if she will meet the shadow that is the Ridge/Brooke/Whoever triangle?!

If the show were expanding to an hour or spinning off into another serial, I'd be fine with it. But having all these characters on the show who aren't being used and won't be used is pointless.

Quite frankly, I like Brooke and I don't mind the airtime she has. But why hire a bunch of supporting players YOU WILL NEVER USE! It makes no sense to me.

• Members

Similar, but not quite. Felicia being alive won´t be a secret for very long. Just so she can get this transplant.

Angela was a package who couldn´t move or speak - or do anything. She was practically dead her whole life. It was never even clear if she could understand what people said to her. She died when she was a young, and then an imposter took over lead by the doctor who had killed Angela.

I doubt Felicia will start blackmailing her family. But you never know, she IS the black sheep of the family. :P

Archived