New GH Casting Call

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's the 1998 one I think if its with Stefan.

Here are some brief descriptions. I'll put the whole things up later and the photos. I'll have more time this afternoon.

Anna Donely- most of this stuff we already know so I won't bore everyone (its all that stuff from last fall about the poisoning). She's adventurous, a little impulsive, talks a lot, is very smart.

Christina Collins- brat, spoiled, troubled and trouble making. Kevin thinks she's an angel. Just wants Lucy and Kevin to be together and happy. Mad at Lucy. Somehow she finds out about the affair and starts hating on Scott who she already sees as an interloper on her family. Gets her boyfriend to come help her try and get rid of Scott.

Kailey Stephens- Katherine was pregnant. Helena wanted the baby if it was a boy but when it was a girl, she told Dr. O to kill the baby. Dr. O took pity and didn't kill the kid. Katherine went back to Port Charles and Dr. O left her at an orphanage and took off but would come visit. Dr. O must tell Victor about her and Victor gets involved with her. She's a nice kid, street smart, very compassionate, and very spunky. Wants to know all about Katherine and Stefan.

Serena Baldwin- resents Scott for the Laura obsessing and resents Lucy for the vampire stuff. Loves Kevin and Christina. Very spoiled and vain. Likes lots of men. Kind of slutty. Wants people to chase her.

Trevor McPherson- Street kid. Very attached to Christina. Used to be Kevin's patient. He's very troubled. Has no parents. Petty juvenile delinquent.

• Members

I know RC doesnt care but Katherine was left barren due to the Romeo and Juliette drug which saved her but left her unable to have a child. It was revealed when Katherine tried to blackmail either stefan or nikolas into marriage or something to that effect. There is no way Kailey could be katherine's child... except in a world where a hack doesnt know his show history.

• Members

Carly schroeder.she played Serena on Port Charles. For some reason if they bring serena back i want her to mention her childhood friend Neal Scanlon. I liked the Scanlon family on PC and wouldnt mind having some of them show up. At least they have a connection to the show as opposed to all those random newbies they keep bringing.

• Members

I had no idea an entire soap pregnancy could be SORASed. Thats the only way this would fit with the timeline becuz Katherine died the first time and came back barely two months after her first fall. She would have had to be 5 months pregnant at the very least in which case she would have been showing, wouldnt she?

This is ridiculous even by RC's standard

Archived