Whats Been Occuring since GL

• Members

I have been missin a lot of GL recently.I am a new fan to the show and have been trying to get into it since GH has been going down hill.

I have missed it for a few months.Can anybody tell me what has been happening since Danah revealed she was involved in Lizzie`s kidnapping(wish i saw that).

Also any facts on GL`s history and who thinks someone will save it.NBC,Lifetime,CW.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dinah was ostracized by most of those close to her. They didn't want to go through a long criminal process, but Dinah did want to pay some price, so she staged a trial and got the judge to fine her 25K, which she gave to charity. She is now trying to figure out if she should tell Marina and Mallet that their child belongs to Shayne and his late girlfriend, Lara.

If you want other stories, those are more detailed, but basically, Edmund learned Shane had some involvement in Lara's death, and tried to kill him. He then tried to steal Reva's newborn son, Colin. Reva, who is still battling cancer, saw him on a webcam and raced to the house, stabbing him with a syringe full of sedative. Edmund was supposed to be held prisoner by Josh and Jeffrey, but got away, and is now lurking somewhere.

Bill and Lizzie are engaged. Phillip was committed by Alan, but is currently on the loose. Phillip and Beth's son James is in town, he wants to be with Daisy, he can't stand Phillip or Alan.

Natalia stopped her wedding to Frank right before her vows, because she realized she is in love with Olivia. They are taking their relationship very, very slowly, while Frank is seething as he realizes they are together.

Supposedly Lifetime or Oxygen may pick up the show, but that may still be a longshot. You can write or call them.

• Members

WOW.Much better than GH.Lets keep this light shining.I saw Natalia`s wedding.I didn`t know she loved Olivia.Be intersting if they tried to leave Springfield and then Phillip would have to find her.

Archived