AMC: November Sweeps Sneak Peek from Soapnet.com

• Members

You know what November means ... no, not Thanksgiving. Well, yes, but also it means sweeps! That time of year (along with February and May) where all our favorite shows whip up the most extreme, exciting, wackiest and downright jaw dropping stuff so we'll all tune in. Which, honestly, is a tactic that really works and we highly encourage.

So what does that mean for "All My Children"? Things are off to a rollicking start next week when Bianca accepts Reese's marriage proposal. Bianca & a married woman? Also, Erica meets Reese. Susan Lucci and Tamara Braun together? Oh yeah, we're there.

David's newly arrived back in town and is already plotting revenge against half of Pine Valley. Fate (or the writers, depends on your POV) make that easier when he joins the hospital staff because (irony alert!) the head of cardiology dies of a heart attack! JR is not buying anything David says, but what about Krystal? And how does Amanda fit into all of this?

Annie gets kidnapped! By who? No, not Janet Green, who wants to take her mantle back as the town crazy. It appears it's the same person that kidnapped Emma. The search for Emma continues and leads Ryan, Greenlee and Aidan to Puerto Rico, but Aidan fears Annie and Emma may already be dead. Their fears aren't allayed when they find two fresh graves and Emma's dress. What happens next is a twist that we (cynical in all our TV watching) NEVER saw coming.

Erica takes over Fusion in Kendall's absence. Really, do we need to say anything else? I mean, just think about the scenes that are coming.

Poor Taylor. Paralyzed just as her dreams of Iraqi redeployment were coming true. Jake is there for her, and the two share a kiss. But remember that mystery man that hired Tad to investigate Taylor? Turns out it's Brot, Taylor's he-didn't-die-in-combat fiance. Great timing, Brot! Seriously, though, get ready for an intense love story. Intense of the romantic, sweeping kind. Oh yeah, and everyone's been wondering what happened to Jake's wife, Carolyn. You're going to find out!

Rebecca, Jesse's ex, causes the Hubbards some issues. Think about it. Rebecca knew Jesse -- and was with him -- for longer than Jesse and Angie ever were together (do the math). What does that do to a relationship? You'll find out.

On November 12th, you won't want to miss the special 10,000th episode of "All My Children." My time flies when we're having fun! A mystery woman named Aggie (played by series creator Agnes Nixon) appears with a book titled ... wait for it ... ALL MY CHILDREN. Who'd a thunk? We wonder what's inside?

All this PLUS a character from the past returns, someone dies, someone gets pumped full of lead, Adam gets a new roomie, Pete gets a new assignment and Erica becomes a freedom fighter (yes, we are serious).

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived