GL: Ridiculous characters

• Members

Cyrus and Natalia are ridiculous characters who will never really fit into the GL tapestry, they stick out like a sore thumb. They were the foils to Gus and Harley but now the Gharley bus has left the station. Don't put Harley with Cyrus there is ZERO chemistry there and Natalia is annoying and doesn't fit, period.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Very true. And other than Cosgrove, he's the only truly hot guy left. The prospect of seeing him half-naked is the only reason that I can to even bear to peek in on this trainwreck anymore.

Natalia and Rafe are horrible and have no reason to stay on after Gus's funeral wraps up. They need to go back to Chicago and they can take Daisy with them for all I care.

Cyrus though was a very good character in the beginning and he had tons of potential. The writers blew it when when they had him cheat on Marina, go back to his sneaky criminal ways, and is now reduced to schtumping The Harlot 24-7 despite their pathetic lack of chemistry. Get him away from her and he'll be a hell of alot better almost instantly. If BE does end up at AMC come May, problem solved. MB could be paired with almost any other actress and it would be far better than this. He has much better chemistry and rapport with Bruno, Tognoni, Forrester, Dusay, and even Cassidy. If they can keep a complete and utter lunatic like Alan and an unrepentant serial rapist like Jeffrey on the canvas, they can keep and redeem Cyrus, who if nothing else is hotter than hell in July and has that killer accent. That's gotta be worth something.

• Members

Rafe as Gus' son would be valid with a better actor, I could still see some potential where Alan is concerned, because I felt bad for Alan, he could use someone. Need to recast though.

Archived