AMC: Write in for Dixie

• Members

I've posted this on my board, (http://www.TadNDixie.com/forums) but would appreciate any help that people would be willing to give. Thank you! If you aren't a fan, that's fine, ignore this message. - Claudine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think we had a nice little group phoning in last Wed. (props to Jill and Superposter of the year for starting the idea!) but have always felt that letters/post cards carry more weight. If you want Dixie back, please write in for Dixie. Keep it short. Keep it sweet (no name calling). Let's bring the two warring parties (AMC & fans) together (err... wrong discussion? LOL) in unity. It's best for AMC, it's best for the fans... let's work together to achieve it. The show needs some hope these days... yes we can! And we will! LOL (PS: Part of the statements above were "co-opted" from speeches of political candidates, but do not constitute an endorsement. ) Be upbeat and fun to read. Let's get a reconciliation going that will help this show in the ratings as well as heal some wounds T&D fans still feel after the pancake fiasco.

ON WEDNESDAY MARCH 12, PLEASE MAIL A LETTER OR POST CARD ASKING THAT DIXIE BE BROUGHT BACK TO AMC. MENTION CADY SPECIFICALLY.

Here's where you should mail them:

Brian Frons

c/o ABC Daytime

500 South Buena Vista St

Burbank CA 91521

Anne Sweeney

c/o ABC Television

500 South Buena Vista St

Burbank, CA 91521

Julie Carruthers

c/o All My Children

320 West 66th St