Gay Sandwich...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I want to watch, but that player of theirs is just so not helping me.

Last week, I saw an episode and it played perfectly. This week, each episode plays for 5 seconds, stops. Plays for 5 seconds, stops. Etc., etc., etc. :(

It seems so interesting, but that's no way to watch a soap. :( :( :(

• Members

The problem is that they arent featured enough. They have run cold. I remember the bonehead interview Goutman had about less was more with Nuke. Viewers wanting them more if they were on less. I wouldnt doubt a lot of new viewers have tuned out because they havent been on at all. When they are on it's Luke's unable to walk story. Which has completely stalled the romance and have made them boring to watch. I still love watching them but they have lost their luster.

• Members

Goutman's a liar, because he doesn't want to be the one to push a gay romance as the show's centerpiece, when it obviously has boosted the ratings. "Less is more" somehow doesn't apply to Carly and Meg though. :rolleyes: It's funny that the wheelchair gets tons blathering dialogue built around it, but Luke doesn't seem to voice the concern that Noah may find him unattractive and perhaps sexually deficient because of it.

• Members

Nope...it only applies to Nuke. The Quad can be on almost ever frickin day! I dont mind Carly because I love MW. But the constant my child is in danger has been runned to the ground. The sexual deficient with Luke is there. I know Luke feels it. But the writers dont address it directly. I really dont care for Luke's unable to walk. It was just a plot device. It is rarely on anyways. There are so many other ways their story could have gone. I still say Luke needs to fool around with another gay male resident in Oakdale. So we can see Noah gets some balls and fight for Luke like he should have all along. Noah is a sweet guy. But he comes off way too wimpy! That makes 3 with Meg and Jack now. I mean plzzzzzzz.....Noah is out of the closet.....You would think he would have screamed to all of Oakdale that Luke was his boyfriend. Instead he acts as if he is still in the closet and that his dad doesnt know. :rolleyes:

Archived