All: 2007 Daytiem Emmy Pictures

• Members

So i went to the Daytime Emmy Awards this year and took over 100 photo's. I never posted them online because i never got around to uploading it - but working nights has given me a lot of time so i figure dit was way past due. So here they are.

Pictures are rom the red carpet - a few from the show -the arrivals at the after party - and then pix of me and them at the after party (and i didnt know i was going to it. i had flown into Vegas rom Chicago that morning, drove to L.A. and then went to the show where my mom suprised me with after party tickets - that why i look so out of it! oh and i was a lil drunk...)

The afterparty was amazing. I met so many more people than i got pix with. Christina Chambers and I discussed everything from Sube & Spyder Games to love and death. Tony Geary from GH and me and a nice convo. Laura Wright included me in her convo with other stars and soap writers somehow, lol. Julie Pinson and I Became BFFTN (best friends for the night) and i shared a few drinks with some people...

Here is the link to the pictures - http://soapoperaguy.shutterfly.com/

There are like 140 or something like that.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived