ATWT Friday November 9

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Katie was pretty incensed. I can't remember the last time I heard someone called a bitch on ATWT. That's usually happening on GH every 10 minutes. :lol: I like that Emma was more feisty today, given the craziness at chez Snyder. I'd still like to know why Luke never interacts with her when he lives in her house, and we certainly didn't see him get ready for the wedding (let alone refuse to go). Now let's see how today influences the ratings...

• Members

LOL...I was shocked when Katie let out a smirking little "bitch" today. Usually it's "witch" with a "W". I only wish Carly would be able to smack Katie back as hard, because Katie has stuck her nose in Carly's business for the past two years, and I don't EVER want them to pretend to be friendly ever again.

I thought the Meg/Craig stuff was kind of lame...but other than that I thought it was a good episode. Good balance, lots of family vibes (BOTH Carly's sisters are at the wedding? Someone check the temperature in Hell!) and lots of drama. I floved Lily's last ditch effort to counsel Carly, Parker's talking to Will (even if I'm a little hesitant in him losing the surname "Munson"), Brad's guilty impulse to run before this hit the fan, and even Craig's nasty asides about Carly and Jack's latest matrimonial attempt (it's technically the fourth...one jilting, two marriages).

This is what ATWT used to be, all the time.

• Members

Actually Carly did the interrupting, from her nagging conscience. They aren't even at the altar yet!

Without a doubt. I just want the momentum to remain consistent through next month. Maybe Marland and Phillips will pull some strings from the great beyond and inspire some substantial Emmy nominations. I know the upswing has been attributed to sweeps, but July wasn't like this, nor were February or May. Heads obviously rolled somehow. The inside story should be juicy.

• Members

Just finished watching Friday's eppy. It was another good one. I enjoyed the remote at the end. I have a feeling the ratings will go up for next week. The script writer was responible for the word "bitch" being used and Emma being more feisty(the true Emma). Cheryl Davis was the SW. She did a good job.

I agree that's what ATWT should be about all the time. It was a good week with the Hughes featured and other vets too.

Maybe Marland is channeling some ideas to someone at the set. This is the best ATWT has been in a long time.

Archived