Days:Doing something Special for J&M Fans!!!

• Members

I highly doubt Sheffer will give John and Marlena anything special like a sweet montage. So in the next week or 2, i will be working on a nice sweet montage with John and Marlena.

I am going to wait for his funeral to come first so i could add that to the montage but i am going to make a nice montage of John and Marlena and post it on youtube in the next week or 2.

I am going to show Marlena and Belle dealing with his death and show flashbacks(grayscreen) with John. I am also going to include the hit and run.

I promise it will be a nice montage. So do u think it is a good idea to do one. I am anyways, what song should i use. I am on a blank for song.

I was thinking Threes door down- HERE WITHOUT YOU.

• Members
I think they'll bring Dr. Rebert in as a new love interest for Marlena. :)

what does he have to do with john and marlena. It is going to be a montage with everyone mostly dealing with his death but manly focusing on marlena.

the only thing i need to know is when did Belle have that dream about John while on tinda lau. I forget

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Community Posts

• Ok, where T F was Henry while Allie was off being a selfish drunken ho? Please register in order to view this content As much as I don’t like her, I still hope Wendy takes her advice and gets closer to Tripp. That boy needs someone And I see Alex is back to being his creepy self again too. I’m still really curious as to how this story’s going to turn out. Hahahaha Ron’s not gonna be granting them any interviews for a while now. But I completely agree when they say that Days’ love stories are moving too fast. 
    • With inevitable tweets like these: (he asks people to subscribe to The Nation, which now seems to exist solely for Russia apologias). I don't know who the hell the new Gawker was for - I assume just for very rich people who want to show each other how smart and above it all they are. Unfortunately, they did not have the endless money well that keeps similar sites like Jacobin choking along.
    • Wim from South Africa Please register in order to view this content      David from China  
    • Hearing about DeSantis, new media hero as they realize what an albatross Trump is, ruthlessly destroying so many Florida colleges, and working to lead some in a Democratic coalition against the colleges by parroting the line that he is not against education on the history of blacks in America, it's only those icky queer people who are warping for their own gain, is demoralizing beyond belief. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy