AMC: Monday

• Members

:lol: That's one of her acting quirks that I have never enjoyed, either. That, and saying someone's name a thousand times over.

Zach falls and hits his head. Kendall rushes to his side, "OMG! Zach? Are you okay? Zach? Zach? Wake up! Zach? Zach? Zach? Zach? OMG! Zach? Zach? Zach? Zach?"

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Awww leave my Lishy alone :(

Today was a snoozefest *yawn* I just want Ryannie out of the Slater's house, that whole ish was pointless, they've barely been there a half a day since they moved in :rolleyes:

I agree Angela they lost me on that, Hilliard having his license suspended years ago doesn't make him a quack if so Erica needs to hang up her microphone

• Members

This show is truly awful. I wonder sometimes, when they write and produce a television show like this, what the execs think when it shows up on air. Do they think that Ava is an entertaining character to watch? Do they think that we want ANOTHER story about a sick baby? And what stories did B&E come up with, that lead them to get the job? ugh

• Members

I like Wes too--almost despite myself... He's sorta the direction I think Del shoulda been. I HOPE they screentested new Babe with him but we'll see... (I avoid spoilers so have no idea what the Graiden thing is and don't wanna know :P)

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I liked today's show--nothing great but it kept me pretty interested throughout. While admitteldy obvious I liked how they brought Greenlee and Aiden and the locket into the Annie storyline--it's that kinda soap overlapping storytelling that used to ALWAYS happen and lately writers seem to forget about.

I hope this isn't the last we see of Dr Hilliard though....

(And I do have to say that I'm kinda annoyed that B&E seem as baby obssessed as McTavish's last stint was--I can remember huge years of AMC when I became hooked in the 90s with no babies on screen :P We don't have to take the title so literally)

Oh but I do think Erica's reaction to Hilliard was 100% in character personally

E

• Members

AMEN! I don't understand either how Dr. Hilliard is supposedly a "quack" just because he believes in alternative medicine and/or lost his license for prescribing himself drugs before his stint at Betty Ford. It makes no sense.

As for the rest of the show, imo, there has been way too much Greenlee/Aiden lately, who are yet another dull couple, and Ava has become as overrated as Babe. They seriously wasted an entire Adam/JR conversation on her!?!?

• Members

I enjoyed the JR/Adam conversation regardless but do kinda agree. I actually KINDAAAA like Greenlee and Aiden but what gets me is her and Josh showed WAY more instant and interesting chemistry and have a more interesting dynamic seeing as he's technically a Kane and yet that was dropped. Still maybe this is their last chance effort with Aiden Turner--who is still one of my fave tv crushes but the man really, as much as this pains me to say, has proven over and over again that he just doesn't work or have the itnerest to be a leading man... Still this pairing up has me *somewhat* interested--just annoyed when I much prefered Josh

As for the quack thing--come on this is almost all cuz Erica knew Greenlee was involved--it's typical Erica grandstanding and perfectly in character (I just found for a buck the 1997 book "by Erica Kane" Having it All and while it's pretty sligth I'm having fun reading through the chapters and her self help advice...)

E

Archived