Comedy Central Roast of Flava Flav

aMLCproduction

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw that he was scheduled for a Roast but I didn't think it would be that funny since it wasn't FOL. But I'm definitely feeling sad now just reading what you wrote and I don't doubt it for a second.

That being said however I'm still looking forward to Flavor of Love 3....what happened between him and Delicious?

• Members

It was very sad. It was so sad and it was so obvious that Spinderella of Salt n Pepa( who was the DJ) had to play some music to cover it up. IT is funny as hell and I urge everyone to check it out. It's so sad how the dog them mess out of him. It's CRAZY!!!

Also Flav flips out on one of the roasters driving the point home he was high, and it wasn't weed.

Some of the Flav girls were there and the roasters dog the [!@#$%^&*] out of them too. Bridgette Nielsen also roasted Flav, but she was light weight lame.

Snoop, Carrot Top,( They dog him TOO) Jimmey Kimmel(LOL) Lisa Lampenely(sp) THEY DO her HER SO WRONG!!!!!!!!! Who else o yea Sommore, Kat Williams. And some others o yea and Lames Ass Ice Tea

HE WAS DIGGIN UP HIS NOSE AND THE CAMERA SHOWED IT. MAn you got to watch!!!

Archived