ATWT: Thursday August 16 Discussion

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....move the Meg/Craig storyline. It is going no where!!!!!! The same [!@#$%^&*] coming out of Meg's mouth. GAwd....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Jean MUST BE FIRED!!!

• Members

I'm sorry but Noah best not be leading folks on for his own fears.... fess up and admit that he likes Luke, and cut Maddie loose....the longer he leads her on, trying to hide from who he is beacause of his father, the harder it will be for everyone once the other shoe drops.

Love that Barbara is on today.

• Members

I am assuming he was told off screen by Holden. Their chat was very nice. But it is like going from point A to point C. There is so much missing. When did Aaron find out he was gay? We see he accepted Luke. But where is that chat about him being gay? We went straight to Luke telling Aaron about a guy without previous conversations of him coming out.

More bad/hack writing from Jean Passanante. I hope she is out soon as HW.

• Members

The only ones we got reaction to Luke coming out were Lily, Holden and Lucinda. When Lily was in the hospital Emma did say Momma still loves you. Referring to the fall Lily had and it being Luke's fault. I am assuming Emma was referring to Luke being gay. His coming out to her. But the writing is so bad I cant be sure. There are so many pot holes in Jean's stories.

Archived