BuffyTVS & Angel Love

JackPeyton

• Members

so ive been super board and for some reaosn busted out the buffy season 1 dvd...

well 2 weeks later i ended angel season 4. and im obsessed.

i forgot how good these shows were. well actually i only watche Buffy seasons 1-3 and Angel seasons 1-4.

and i can honestly say now, i loved Buffy/Angel together. I never really cared one way or another, but i did love them together after rewatching it after all these years.... however Cordy/Angel > Buffy/Angel. hands down.

best eppy, IMO, is Thank You from angel season 5, when cordy "comes back" to get angel on track. The end of that where Cordy is saying bye to angel, leaves, then comes back and they make out. and then the phone rings and he finds out she died. amazing ... oh, and angel season 1 Rm w/ A VU where cordys apt is haunted. at the end when the evil ghost calls her b---- and shes all "thats right, i am" and stands up to her. also love birthday. from Angel season 3. When Cordys visions start to kill her and shes given a choice to never have gotten them and become a huge famous actress. Then she sees Angel got the visions and what they did to him and she choses to go back to her old life, knowing she will die. Then becomes half demon. Talk about an evolved char from buffy season 1.

also loved Graduation Day pt 1 n 2 from buffy season 3. And the season 2 finale of Buffy where she kills Angel is amazing.

other standouts for me are from angel season 3, Waiting In the Wings. When Angel/Cordy get possesed by lovers at the ballet. And also in Angel season 4 when angel becomes angelous and he has that dream about he and cordy doing it, that was a hot scene. on Buffy whenever xander is in spedo on the swim team is good :) ... i loved Bag Girls in buffy season 3. anytime Faith is on is amazing.

and IMO the worst storys were when Cordy & The Gang go to the other world in the end of season 2 of angel. and

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived