AMC: Tuesday

• Members

This board really is dead. I am actually home today to watch the show live so I thought I'd start a thread.

My goodness Zach/Thorsten is HAWT in those sun glasses. The Zach double crossing the Chandlers is my favourite current storyline. I love that Zach has a storyline on his own that has nothing to do with Kendall. It adds more to his character.

Adam and Zach becoming rivals is the new Palmer/Adam I think. Its a good storyline move.

Ugg Greenlee crashing Ryannie's moment however I love how Annie and Greenlee are snarking with each other. GO ANNIE!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Beaches Ryan

And he is back from his honeymoon ladies and gentlemen and does not even bother going home first nope he is taking a stroll on the Pine Valley Beach where you can make a sand vagina stuffed with ketchup and then call it a sand period or perhaps make a sculpture of two elephants humping each other with Ryan dressed up as an elephant because that is the only kind of loving the dufus deserves! But yea I just wonder why when coming back from the honeymoon that Ryan would go to the beach first. Why not go to the bathroom and make The Nile 2 River but this time it is yellow colored and not blue? Or what about going to The Comeback and getting some nice pale ale from Ho Down Krystal (I still like Krystal but have to throw in some jabs every now and then)? But nope Ryan goes straight to the beach maybe to see if he can practice swimming out in that ocean and then he winds up drowning oh wait we cam only hope it turns out this way and then no more bug eyed stares as if Ryan just saw Donald Trump taking off his toupe and no more of the sanctimonious holier than thou pontificating at two children who spell "couch" as "pouchoon" and of course no more of those fake little kissie kissie lips of his planting them on Annie who should not be stuck with the I Have Menopause virus. She is too young to be going through such a vital procedure like that anyways. But Ryan can also die by getting so drunk he kills off all his brain cells...wait he has any in the first place? Wow what a thought!

• Members

Leven Rambin continues to mold into the dual role each and every episode. She is truly fantastic. If it comes down to the battle of the dual roles at the emmy's next year, Leven better friggin get it. Landon's Cleo Babbit is like nails on a chalkboard....

Loved Ava and Lily's scenes.

• Members

FINALLY Aidan and Amanda have a one on one scene together. They were my favorite potential couple from summer of 2005 and I hate that AMC dropped them so quick. They had more chemistry together than she had with Jamie at the time. I like him with Di, but I guess I still cant get over how he and Amanda got a chance. With her reverting back to some of her old ways, they'd be hot together. Please do something here bc all parties involved need a story

Can Greenlee be anymore of a jealous, hateful, spiteful shrew? I loved Annie not backing down to her. I wish Kendall was around to back her up

Man those Ava/Lily scenes were great. I really love how Ava looks out for her. She genuinly does care for Lily

• Members

Just got caught up after being gone for a week....

I really enjoyed the Ava/Lily scenes. Totally sweet, and I love how Ava obviously loves her sister. She isn't trying to scam her. I could see Ava turning out to be a great character - and I love that she works at Krystal's bar.

Loved the Greenlee/Annie fights. Go Annie!

I just love Amanda and am so happy she has a meaty role in a storyline now. The Aiden/Amanda stuff was great.

Can't wait for tomorrow! I'm in love with the Sean/Colby storyline and Erica/Jack/Tad storyline...so can't wait.

Archived