DAYS: Who Should be SHEFFER'S Replacement?

• Members

My votes:

Kay Alden

Beth Millsteine

"EAR TO THE GROUND"--

They're saying the entire production staff at that show is going to be phased out, but I'm not really

big on "DAYS" so I don't know. My main interest in the show was because of Ria Rowell and Bola's

friendship and how the Bola controversy exploded last summer.

Other than that, I was never into this show.

I heard Steve Wyman's a really great producer, everybody loves him, but they say he's been hindered by

higher ups for years and he never liked James Reilly. In fact, they hated each other I hear.

Is Ed Scott possibly going over there?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Interesting.

The way you post is exactly how EricaKane4Life used to. All bold text. Always mentionining "Bola." I know Bola was also a big fan of Steve Wyman when she worked there, and also mentioned that he never liked JER. Now, here you are mentioning him being a really great producer and hating Reilly. Then, lots of chit-chat about what the industry is like behind the scenes... need I go on?

Misspelling a few of the names on purpose isn't fooling anyone.

Now, that said, how the hell can they phase out the entire production staff? I suppose it would save money, but I don't see how it's possible.

• Members

Attention, KENNY-VICIOUS,

#1--I aint none of your friends, Erika 'nem and whoever.

#2--Out of over 50 posts, this is the FIRST ONE I posted in all bold lettering.

#3--I gives 2 cents bout what your opinion, views, whatever.

#4--I came here, to this site, BECAUSE OF BOLA, who I personally know from

working with Ria Rowell (that's Victoria Rowell), who I also came here to defend

after Peter Bergman's interview attack on Ria. I'm neither of the people you tried

to dub me, but I am friends of these women and I do believe them what they are

both saying about SOAP OPERA NETWORK and white prejudice peeps.

SINCE YOU ASKED.

*Signed, "Black Gurl At the Dance"

OH--and your style is totally like DrewHamilton and RChandler's...IS YALL THE SAME PERSON?

• Members

First and last reply to this "troll"......*reporting to admins/mod*

I don't believe any of this. I'm sticking to reliable sources such as Variety. We went through crap with the EricaKane fraud aka BOLA. So, since you're friends with Bola, you must know #1 then. Also, you're way out of line calling people prejudice. Don't assume. Do you have a camera in every poster's house to check their ethnicity? Whatever. Since you are connected to Bola, I'm going to ignore every post from you. She caused more than enough trouble on this board. The SON admins/mods work hard to keep this board peaceful. If you're here to cause trouble like your friend, seek attention elsewhere.

PS-- Since you're quick to insult, I don't give a rats a** what you say about me. It shows how low class you are. First reply and you insult Kenny? Sheesh.

• Members

It's my understanding that ebonics is a purely spoken language, i.e. people who speak in that dialect would always *write* in formal English. With this post written in ebonics, it's obviously designed to inflame and make us think it's [s.W.S.N.B.N.], whether it is or isn't.

Edit: lol, love the Harry Potter reference. [s.W.S.N.B.N.] [s.W.S.N.B.N.] [s.W.S.N.B.N.] [s.W.S.N.B.N.]!

• Members

LOL! :)

Child aint nothing to watch, because he straight TRIPP'N and I aint about to

feed no trolls.

I heard about him before I got here.

I don't consort with LIARS who virtually live on gossip boards day in and day out

and pick fights with people they don't even know.

The bold face lies they tried to perpetrate on BOLA and Miss Rowell and my homey at OLTL

is not gone fly.

OH, and Pam Long (ex-GL) used to visit WOST too. She told me herself.

I didn't come here to fight and be insulted by the curb trash, but hey, it's the internet. :)

• Members

IMissDrusilla...if you want to continue to post here, I would suggest you watch your tone and what you say. Showing disrespect for members will not be tolerated nor will trying to stir up trouble, which is what can easily he taken by your posts in this thread alone. I hope you heed this advice.

• Members

Thread closed. Disciplinary action will be taken.

1. The flaming of members or staff at SON is not allowed. Flaming is completely unacceptable and will be dealt with immediately. No matter what that person has said to you, there is no reason for you to go off on him or her. If you have a problem with something posted, use the Report to moderator feature.

The "calling out" of members is not allowed. If you have a problem with a member, contact a staff member or the SON administration. Should one "call out" another SON member to bash them or to fight with them, they will be banned.

2. No trolling. A troll is someone who comes into a community and posts inflammatory, rude, repetitive or offensive messages designed intentionally to annoy and antagonize other members or disrupt the flow of discussion. Additionally, trolls do not contribute to the discussions at hand, and join only to link to other sites. Anyone found to be a troll will have their account deleted immediately.

3. Respect others on the board. There's no need to resort to name calling just because they may disagree with you. Should a member be found to be harassing another via board posts, PMs or e-mail sent through our boards, that person will have his/her account banned immediately.

Archived