GH: Sam's big secet

• Members

I know its been a few days but I think its dumb! She had 5 husbands? I think they went overboard with this and all they had to do was introduce Amela's father. Sam was 23 when she came to town. When did she have time to make 5 men fall for her long enough to marry her? She was only 17 when she left hime adn we know she's had a busy life from the stuff we've learned about her over the years. I love Sam but she was trashy. These wealthy men all found her fit to marry? She must have really been a good con artist. And what kind of perverts were they to go off and marry a teenaged girl? Its sick

And where the hell did all this money go? She's been a widow 5 times over! Thats 5 fortunes, yet when Sam came to town, she was dead broke.

And so what if she had 5 husbands. We have ALWAYS known she was a con artist and so has Jason. From Amelia, she makes it seem like Sam is a gold digger that gets men to marry her for their money and then kills them. This secret would have worked maybe when she was with Jax, but I honestly dont see how this will affect Jason bc she isnt trying to force him into marrying her for his money and she isnt out to harm him and he knows this. All in all, this secret is dumb and unnecesary

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think I will have to agree with you...

In the beginning, I was ready to give this storyline with Sam a chance... and I was really optimistic.. but now, it really seems silly, unnecessary and like a complete plot device, simply to try cause trouble for Jason/Sam (which I'm sure would lead to Jason turning to Liz again, which I hate).

It would have been much better if she only tricked Amelia's father or whatever... those 4 other men are totally unnecessary...

I get a feeling that Guza doesn't really know what to do with Jason and Sam, but since they are popular characters, he is forcing himself to write stupid things for them to be on EVERY DAY... just like with Carly and Sonny...

• Members

Sam only killed one of her husband's, that was Amelia's father. Sam would stay with the men just long enough to drain their bank accounts, then skip town and divorce them and move on.

Amelia's father got hip to her game and confronted Sam. It got physical and she shot him in self defense.

Archived