Days:SOW spoilers

• Members

DOOL SOW

DOOL: Yo, Adrienne!

It's Adrienne to the rescue this week on DOOL, when Steve's sister returns to Salem to spring him from the mental institution.

"Kayla calls Adrienne because she needs someone who can get into the hospital that no one will recognize," sets up Judi Evans, who returns to the show on May 1. "Adrienne is in the neighborhood, so she, Kayla and Roman meet and come up with the idea to have Adrienne go undercover as a patient."

Roman drops Adrienne off at the hospital in a wheelchair. When Foley leaves, "Adrienne starts looking for Steve," previews JE. "She's talking to Bo and Kayla (via wire), who are outside in a car."

Finally, Adrienne sees Steve "and tells him she's his sister, but he doesn't recognize her," sighs JE. "He won't even respond. Adrienne has to do everything in her power to try to jog Steve into consciousness."

So, "Adrienne shows Steve her bracelet," continues JE. "It's part of a matching set that belonged to their mother. Steve gave Kayla the necklace. That is what jolts him back. She tells Steve that Kayla is outside and that she (Adrienne) is going to take him to her."

Not so fast. Foley returns and orders Adrienne to back away from Steve. "Foley threatens Adrienne, so she has to pretend to be drugged or at least crazy," laughs JE. "She knew it wasn't going to be easy, but she's determined to see this through."

Just watch out for the shock therapy.

SOW gives Steve in the mental hospital a MISS

Sneak Peaks

Week of April 30

EJ has a revealing meeting with Celeste

Sami is taken to the hospital.

Kate finds an incriminating photo of Sami and EJ

Gabby slips Phillip a sleeping pill.

Can't Miss - Fri. May 4 - Duck shoots Shawn.

Week of May 7

Sami and Lucas say, 'I do.'

Steve and Kayla are attacked by thugs.

Shawn and Gabby search for Belle and Claire.

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showthread.php?t=88165

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Adrienne stuff sounds much better, i will actually be able to watch the steve scenes...But the one spoiler that annoys me is the island stuff...Shawn and Gabby search for Belle and Claire...Didn't that just happen the past couple episodes...I want them off the island pronto...

Archived