Days:Rumors/Spoilers

• Members

April 17

Shawn and Belle will not be written off, but they will be given a 4 month hiatus.

EJ will not die! Sami and Celeste are shocked, and Sami realizes she put all the Brady's in danger!

Abby will be writter off this summer, while the writers decide what to do with her. She will be going to London to stay with her parents.

This summer, Chelsea, Stephanie, Max, and Nick will be involved in a DiMera storyline!

Eilleen Davidson will come back for a couple episodes as Kristen and Susan! And if things go well, expect a recast Kristen and Susan!

http://www.freewebs.com/daystipster/rumoursspoilers.htm

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The only one that sounds plausible is the Sami/EJ one because I don't see B&B letting Eilleen go to DAYS for even a brief stint. And Shelle off screen for FOUR months?! No way in hell! And why would Chelsea, Stephanie, Max and Nick be involved in the DiMera s/l?

• Members

Eileen Davidson is under contract at B&B. Unless they let her go over to Days since Joe Mascolo never did, I don't see it happening.

No way will Shelle be on hiatus for four months especially with summer coming up. They may be on the screen four days instead of five this summer, but thats probably it.

• Members

If Corday is so crazy about Shelle why does he put Belle with a braindead dud like Shawn. He could at least give him a decent IQ.

I do buy that they will be off and it wouldn't surprise me if it weren't for a longer time than that.

I also believe the mystery with the teens for the summer.

I see no point in havinig Eileen Davidson showing up as Kristen and then recasting Kristen. Doesn't make sense to me.

Archived