PSNS: The "new" Sheridan actually makes me like Shuis!

• Members

There's something about this new, darker Sheridan that makes me unable to not root for her!! I want her to get her man back from the clutches of uberb!tch Fancy no matter what the cost.

This story is proving Sheridan to be a more interesting, complex, layered character. I can't help but sympathize with her. And when Sheridan is trying to hide her badness with Luis, their chemistry shines through in a way I hadn't seen before.

This is much like how I was a Beth fan (still am). I always loved Beth and rooted for her to triumph over the boring, bland Sheridan. Now that Sheridan's become more interesting, I want her to win out over spoiled princess brat Fancy!!

JER has accomplished an amazing goal by reinjuvenating life back into Shuis.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If anything, this shows me how downright insane Sheridan is. She's always had issues, but man is she putting Beth to shame with the crazy. At least with Beth, we knew she was crazy. Sher Sher... psycho to the T, and considering I really do think she raped Fancy, she needs that electroshock therapy again.

• Members

Oh, yes uber[!@#$%^&*] Fancy.

The same Fancy that keeps getting raped and beaten repeatedly and is being made to look insane by her aunt, who went through the same sort of situation in the past when she was made to look insane by Beth.

Rion, only you could twist this and say that it's making you root harder for Shuis. This is destroying Shuis and is even ruining Luis/Fancy in a way. It's disgusting but if you find enjoyment in it you go right ahead and enjoy.

• Members

I've always rooted for Shuis, since Passions first started. Sure, I love their obstacles with Beth, but I always knew they'd be together in the end. Now I'm not so sure, and it scares me. I HATE LUIS AND FANCY!!!!! Ugh, I just don't buy them as a couple. I love Fancy with Noah, and Sheridan and Luis. I hope that it ends with those couples.

• Members

Well, JER did more than what you say, Rion. Apparently, he wrote the perfect love triangle that divides the audience! For instance, I'm rooting for LUCY more. I love MeanSheridan because the character now has edge and she's not such an "L" on the head LOSER!, but it doesn't make me root for Shuis because Fancy's the innocent party here and they have INCREDIBLE chemistry.

Archived