Mom uses kids to steal

Soapsuds

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's sad, just sad.

It sounds about as bad as our city's soon-to-be ex-police chief who has turned into an alcoholic who has lied about his kids being sick and having surgery just to get time off from work so he could stay with a shady couple for a week near the edge of town and lay around drunk all that week.

We have decided to let him go, but the timing was just plain terrible. We had given him chance, after chance, after chance...but when our mayor found out he had been lying, she called a special called meeting of the city commission (of which I am a member of) to discuss, in executive session, what to do the week before Christmas.

The poor guy has three children, one step-child, and a wife. He is also in debt. We gave him the choice right before Christmas to resign or he will be fired. With the holidays, we gave him a deadline of January 3rd. He hasn't resigned yet and he's running out of time. So, it looks like we will have to have another special callled meeting Wednesday night to fire him.

Why, oh why parents use their children for their own benefit like in these two examples is beyond me. These types of people should locked up for having children in the first place.

• Members

It makes me mad when I hear of people using their children to help them commit/ facilitate crime. Do y'all remember that woman from a few years ago that told everyone her child was dying of cancer (even the child) and even went to the extreme of shaving the girl's head and giving her dope to make her look sick - just to get sympathy and money? What a sick *($@#%*(!!!! :angry:

• Members

When I was about 7-years-old, I saw some mother tear off a tag and have her daughter steal a stuffed animal from CVS. :blink: I guess the child wanted the toy, and instead of paying for it or just telling her daughter that she couldn't have it, the woman decided to let the child walk out w/ it.

It was so ridiculous. I still remember it to this day b/c I just could not believe my eyes. Even at 7, I knew how awful that was. :unsure:

Archived