Secrets & Lies: Episode 95
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Written by: Jennifer Snyder, NaVell J. Lee & Venus Stone (SweetNYGal33)
Consulting Producer: Jennifer Snyder (SoapQueen89)
New Opening Video
- Elizabeth couldn’t figure out why she was feeling the way she was. She loved Lucky; however, she still craved Jason. Picking up toys from the floor, she walked to the toy chest to put them away. Her mind slowly flashed back to her steamy kisses with Jason, the two of them obviously wanting to do much more. Next, her thoughts would flash to Lucky; picturing his smile, hearing his soothing words; his anger whenever he saw her now. Things were way too complicated for her. What she wanted now was to be happy; not only for herself, but for her son’s sake.
The telephone rings, and Liz reaches for the receiver. “Hello?” she answers, wondering, or more like hoping it was Lucky on the phone.
- At the Quartermaine mansion, Edward decides to call the family together to discuss how are they going to break the news about AJ to Carly and Michael. While AJ just wants to head straight over to Carly's and just spring it on her, Edward has other ideas that he wanted to run by them.
"I suppose it should be Monica who extends the invitation... it is her house after all." Edward said snidely.
"Yes Edward it is my house and perhaps you should not forget that." She replied sternly. Giving Edward the hint that he could be out on his ear in a flash if she so wished it.
“Now, look, we have got to see Michael more times than you can count while you were gone, AJ. You coming back to town better not screw this up,” Edward says as he glares at AJ. “Which is why I do not want you to rush over to Carly. If we want to have visitation, I want Carly to come to us, have her find out from us before she sees you. It may take time, but right now, this is the best way possible.”
AJ gets up and throws his hand in the air.
“I am not one to sit back and let the chips fall where they may, Granddad. I take action. And if you think that I am just going to sit idly by and wait for Carly, then you are sadly mistaken. She doesn't want me to have anything to do with Michael, so what on earth makes you think that this idea of yours will change her mind?”
- At Kelly's, Maxie walks in and sees Georgie working behind the counter. She tries to start a conversation w/ Georgie, but she doesn't want to talk to Maxie. Maxie, faking concern, wonders what is wrong. Georgie tells her it has to do with Dillon, that ever since Christmas, he has been acting strangely. Georgie excuses herself and runs out. Maxie then goes over to the table and sits down.
Looking across from her table, she could see Lucas and Brandon talking together. It was time she put Dillon’s secret feelings for him out in the open. Maybe then Dillon would wake up and accept that he was jealous of Brandon’s love for Lucas.
Letting a smile play at her lips, she thought back to her seeing Dillon embracing Lucas in a hug; seeing how distracted he’d get whenever Lucas would walk into a room, and the most obvious jealousy he displayed when he saw Brandon and Lucas being affected with one another. Yes. It was time to set the gears in motion; before Dillon even knew what hit him, Lucas would soon learn that his close friend had the hots for him.
- “Liz, its Nikolas. I need you to do me a favor, okay,” he requested on the other end of the phone. Hopefully, she would comply and do what she was asked. He simply could not stand having both Lucky and Elizabeth avoiding each other. He also couldn’t stand seeing her around Jason constantly. It was time for Lucky and Liz to get together and talk out their feelings.
“What is it Nikolas? I really have a lot to do today,” she said, hoping that the lie would be convincing.
“It won’t take up your day, trust me. I need you to go pick up the belated Christmas present I got Cameron. I forgot to send it to him, and I really want him to have it,” Nik said, crossing his fingers, hoping she would take the bait.
Elizabeth groaned softly, looking at her watch. “Can’t you just drop it off to me tomorrow? Like I said, I have a lot of things to do today.”
‘Liz, just go to Lucky’s and ask him for the present. He’ll give it to you, and you can do whatever it is you need to do. Like I said, I really want Cameron to get it today.”
Turning to look at a picture of Lucky and Cameron, Liz could feel the tears beginning to burn her eyes. Without giving her sadness away, she agreed to pick up the gift. “Fine, I’ll go pick up the present. Does Lucky know that I am…”she questioned, but before she could finish her sentence, Nikolas hung up on her.
On the next GH: Secrets & Lies-
- Lucy runs into David while looking for Kevin
- Maxie formulates her plan regarding Dillon
- Monica worries that Lucy will expose her affair with Kevin
- Elizabeth is reminded of her and Lucky's love when she shows up at his apartment.