60 posts in this topic

This is the woman who played the shadow of Harriet Tubman, but execs are not yet sure if she will continue the role:

Kesha Bullard

Kesha Bullard

I hope she does b/c this is a once in a lifetime role. I just cannot wait for season 2 to come! I need Ernestine to kill Suzanna's stankin' ass.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

I'm hoping that massa Tom brother would rescue his nephew James.

Does he even know that James, Sam, or Rosalee are his niece and nephews? I don't think he does. Wasn't Rosalee about to spill the truth in the last episode of the season?

Does he even know that James, Sam, or Rosalee are his niece and nephews? I don't think he does. Wasn't Rosalee about to spill the truth in the last episode of the season?

Remember August told massa Tom brother that one of the runaways was kin to him. Then August said the girl, Roselee. 

Edited by MoTheGreat

Remember August told massa Tom brother that one of the runaways was kin to him. Then August said the girl, Roselee. 

Oh yeah. Now I remember. I doubt John will go get James though. I think that Ernestine or Rosalee will end up getting him. I think Ernestine might end up killing Suzanna. 

On 12/14/2016 at 9:02 PM, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

That's a long way off. i thought at least late January.

Thanks for telling me!!

Edited by MoTheGreat