A&E: Bates Motel

GMac

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I haven't watched this week's episode yet, but the episode where Norman was dressed up as his mother was creepy. I take it last week was the calm before the storm, with the family gathering and everyone getting along at the table...

I love Opie from SOA as Dylan's soft spoken, yet trouble in the making, neighbor...

• Members

I think Norman is going to the bad place. The boy is seriously trippin.

Overall though, the casting for this show is excellent. Vera and Freddie have a weird chemistry as Mom/Son, but I can feel the sexual tension between them. It [!@#$%^&*] with your head a little lol. And Dylan and his dad/uncle (we call him his Dacle lol) really look like they could be related.

Before tonight's episode, I thought for sure that Alex and Norma were finally going to do the dirty, but all her lying has screwed that up. I kept waiting for someone to fall into that big ass hole!

I can't remember - what happened to Bradley? Is she still at the crazy place or did they kill her off?

• Members

This is a great show! Vera was perfectly cast as Norma. She can play every range of crazy one minute and then be vulnerable the next. She makes Norma worth rooting for.

Didn't Bradley seduce the guy that killed her father and then she killed him? I thought she went on the run after that with Dylan's help.

The show is definitely going off the crazy train rails and I love it. I just hope though that Norma stays on for some more seasons! She helps make the show.

• Members

Vera is great as Norma, completely agree! The woman draws you into Norma, it's really fascinating. I hope they have her stick around longer too.

Aha! You're right, Bradley is on the lam.

Another thing I love about this show is its pacing. The first half of the season is a slow build, and the last few episodes are bonkers. Lol.

I have been nervous about Emma all season. Part of me thinks that Norman wouldn't hurt her. OTOH, she's admitted to him that she isn't a virgin, she's now dumped him to bonk his hot ass brother...I don't know. He's definitely gonna flip when he finds out about those two.

I'm surprised that Dacle Caleb has been around all season. They've done a lot to humanize the character, but that usually translates to "see ya sucka" during the finale.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I thought the finale was good.

When Bradley showed up a couple episodes ago, I had to do a double take. But knew that she was probably going to added to the list of naughty dead girls.

I haven't seen if the show has been renewed, anyone else?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Hey Slick.  Hell yea I'm still watching.  My favorite show this season (well, every season actually) hands down.  We will watch the finale tonight!  Can't wait!

This was such a good show.  The cast, writing, music cues, production.  So so good.

Archived