Bewitched on Logo

BKuzak

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well i guess it decided to show it more frequently now because i never caught it before. Now they have two or three hourblocks a few days a week. Like they did a few months ago with Who's the boss. I also love that they have Golden Girls on there now. I wasn't a big Jeannie fan. I saw it years ago on other stations (probably TV land or Nick at Nite, or both.) I still remember watching Nick at Nite back when i was very young.It must have been the very late 80's because i remember watching all those black and white shows on it like Patty Duke and Mr. Ed. I'm sure i saw Bewitched too. all the shows were in black and white.

I looked at my TV cable guide and i guess it's only showing the color episodes. When it ends this run, it's going back to the third season...the first one in color. I have the first season colorized on DVD. I know a lot of people don't like it colorized but i didn't think it was too bad.

• Members

David White, as we know, played Larry Tate. As was said above, he died in 1990, but I've read it was from a broken heart as much as his age: Apparently, his son was one of the passengers on the ill-fated Pan Am 103 flight which exploded in mid air over Scotland in December 1988.

• Members

I just saw the Bewitched movie on bravo. It was Ok but i thought Will ferrell is an over the top actor (always was). I loved Shirley Mcclain as Endora. i thought she was great she looked and acted the part. I also saw her at the oscars last month and she still looks like she could play Endora. She looks similar to Agnes. Nicole Kidmen was OK.

What did you think of the movie?

Archived