This is our president

EricaKane70

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I honestly dont know why we the US is over there in Iraq! As soon as we leave another "bad" guy is going to come out of sand/mountains and do exactly what Osama and Co. were doing. This is a cycle that wont end, so IMO its a lost cause. Why not spend some money in our own damn country Bush!

• Members

IMO anyone, even an ape is better than Bush and would have done a better job so yah, someone like Kerry would have been an improvement oof over 5000%, but alas so many people in this country just are so sheltered and have NO idea just how bad Bush is and how much the US is hated by other countries in the world because of their "we control the world, everyone bow down to us" attitude!

• Members

Don't get me started on Bush! That man didn't legitimately win the 2000 election, and if there was any justice in the world, Al Gore would right now be in his 2nd term as President. Bush is a fraud, an embarrassment and an international disgrace. Does this bozo have a conscience at all? How can he sleep at night, knowing he is responsible for wasting the lives of 2000 good American soldiers and countless tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis?

I hope the indictment of Scooter Libby signals the beginning of the end of the Bush tyranny!

:angry::angry::angry:

Archived