EVERWOOD: Idiots!!! Absolute IDIOTS!!!!

JERSoapsFan

• Members

HAHAHA...Ignore the subject header. The promo during "7th Heaven" tonight called next Monday's episode of "Everwood" the "season finale" and I !@#$%^&*]ed about it being labeled so. Well, either they saw my post and did a quick switcheroo--or, more likely--the show got a belated promo during the last 5 minutes of "Everwood" and then after the show, promoting the two-hour series finale. So I'm happy that they're ACCURATELY promoting it, after all.

So, tonight's episode was good. I was shocked (having not seen last Monday's episode) that they killed off Irv! But it's pretty smart, considering how all the stories are propelling forward.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Are you sure, NeverThere? Honestly, for two straight weeks, if not three, they had a HUGE promotional blitz of "Goodbye to the Camdens." Did you miss that? :lol: I think it's fair to say that "7th Heaven," as some TV critics have mentioned, received a star's exit. I saw no promos for "Charmed" and they didn't even thank "Charmed for seven or however many years on the air. That's not to say there were no promos, but you couldn't NOT see "7th Heaven" series finale promos (although, apparently you did, lol). My point is, the first mention of the "Everwood" finale, as you pointed out, was during tonight's episode. During "Heaven," they called it a "season" finale and then they switched up in the last five minutes of "Everwood" (animation in the bottom left corner of the screen), and then of course the promo just before the credits.

Archived