Y&R actress to take ANOTHER filming leave

• Members

Of course, I can't speak for the whole cast, but Michael Graziadei, Adrienne Frantz and Daniel Goddard have all said good things about her. She is also friends with Christel Khalil and Vail Bloom and keeps in contact with Eyal Podell. She also had a rapport with Don Diamont as evidenced by my avatar.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The cast at Y&R has always been a supposed little tight knit family but do you actually think the actors are going to tell-all and tell the God's honest truth about their cast? Unless your a vet, Nia Peeples or Victoria Rowell, nope, not if they want to keep their jobs and in the event that they do lose their jobs, for fear of being blacklisted, they will keep their mouths shut! It's the behind-the-scenes crew that does the talking from make-up artists to interns who will then want to remain anonymous.

For example, after Adrianne Leon was fired, Eyal Podell was the only one who had the balls to speak up and to actually be quoted about her. Leon and Khalil were supposed best friends at the time, but CK sure didn't stick out her neck for Adrianne. Shortly after EP was quoted speaking fondly of AL, then LML pretty much killed all of his storyline. Of course, it didn't help things that the then popular Colleen/Adrian Korbel pairing couldn't replicate the chemistry that Leon/Podell shared.

It has often been said that the behind-the-scenes shenanigans of a soap is more interesting than the actual soap.

• Members
Please don't put words in my mouth. My post had nothing to do with the fact that I do not like her as an actress and anyone that reads my posts will know that I think she's a vapid ingenue. ;)

How old are you 12? Just because she's had her mug taken with the some of the cast doesn't mean anything (which is paid for by the network, BTW). Quite frankly, I don't know and I really don't care who is friends with whom on the cast but that is not the point, is it?

You'll be happy to know, what little dialogue she was given today was STILL full of her Aussie vernacular.

Archived