Passions Vendetta final chapter inside

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it's something with my Windows because this window keeps popping up saying it has to download Windows Document Viewer, but then I hit OK, and then it says it can't.

Ugh. Well, if this is true, then I am VERY disappointed. Especially, coming down off the spumor that Julian was the Monk, which would have ROCKED! I don't know why I am surprised. Theresa is the answer to everything good in Harmony. And Alistair is the answer to everything bad.

If true, this sucks!

• Members

It shows Alistair pulling this sticky mask off of his face and looking at the people of harmony in Rome on his laptop. And he's laughing and saying how everyone thinks he's in a coma and that if whitney finds out who he is, he'll kill her.

• Members

Allistair taking off a mask. He walks behind a column so we can't see who it is at first. Then he starts talking, and we get to see his face. He walks over to a laptop, and flips it open, talking all the while about how everyone believes he's lying in a coma and that Rachel isn't the only one who can walk around with a hood on. Then we see what's on the laptop. Big Al is watching everyone in Rome. They're talking about how so many people from Harmony showed up there, and that is can't be a concidence, that someone must have set it up for them all to be there (mostly Luis saying all of this). Then Ethan says the more important question is who set this up? We go back to Big Al watching, and saying he did. Then he starts talking about how Whitney is his favortie pawn, something about a Chalious and that is she unmasks him...then he puts a dagger through the picture of her that he was holding. :)

• Members

But the images he's watching on the computer are of things that happened this week. If this is being revealed next Thursday the people on the computer have all changed clothes since then. Maybe this is NBC trying to make up for the fact they screwed up big time yesterday!

Archived