ATWT Monday Oct 22

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sure the scenes will be up on youtube by nightfall. It was another Quad/Quad day. Oops...Holden did make a brief appearance. Seriously, even I had to give Katie props today for finally calling Jack on his loving Carly all along. Then she reverted back to form and neglected to mention trying to straddle Brad.

• Members

The inclusion of Tom, Margo and Holden definitely added a welcome distraction to the episode. Craig was hilarious, but the Lakeview lounge is turning out to be the de facto location to suffer humiliation. Jack admitted his adultery to Katie right there, and the ensuing argument was LOUD as hell. If Paul and Rosanna are making it seem like they can't stand Craig and Meg, why would they STOP everything to ogle them in public? I could understand it if they walked by and heard the pregnancy announcement by accident, but they intentionally stood nearby to take in every word, start to finish. Passanante has NO finesse! :rolleyes:

• Members

:lol: Nope, no Nuke today Sinclair. ;)

The show was better because it had Margo and Tom plus Holden. I enjoyed today's show. It is so great to see it all the way through without having to buffer every 2 min on CBS.com. :rolleyes: MSN was so much better viewing experience. Tomorrow's show looks good too with La Walsh on!

• Members

Ironically, the Lakeview bar is exactly the same place Carly learned of Katie's boinking Simon....:) Karma, baby...K.A.R.M.A.

And I'm sure we'll have a lot more conversation the next couple of days, when Nuke is on. Y'know it's bad when I have to start the daily thread.

• Members

LOL...thanks. Managed to think of my avatar all by myself. :D

I don't mind starting the post...but it's like I have the worst case of B.O. on the planet. You can hear the crickets chirping in here, can't you? :)

OTOH, you start a post, and it's like friggin' Mardi Gras, waiting for the show to start. :wub:

Archived