AMC's Mad Men

EricMontreal22

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw the first episode and I'm already addicted. The characters are compelling. Interesting that Don turned out to be a family man at the end of the episode. The characters of Don, Peggy & Pete really stood out. I was really surpised when Peggy took a drunk and engaged Pete up to her bedroom. That and the Don is married part was gasp moments for me. I'm probably going to watch the remaining episodes over the course of the weekend--I'll post my thoughts on them when I do so.

• Members

Please do--I was a little disappointed with this p[ast episode--even the sympathetic characters are getting a bit unlikeable--but I think that's on purpose and I certainlyhave empathetic moments with nearly all of them even the most unlikeable--and next' week's ep seems to be a turn around (and seems like it'll finally confirm the rather obvious guess I had about art desginer Salvatore's "secret"0.

I'm really glad the first ep drewyou in though--it's been hard for me to get my friends to watch this show just because they don't seem to think 1960's ad men and their wives would be too interesting but I think if they just watched five minutes they'd be hooked by the amazing production details alone. It's really been the one show for me to follow through the Summer (well that and think You Can Dance *blush*)

E

Archived